• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
2 gifts from NCartwright15

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from NCartwright15 NCartwright15!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Rapture Rejects - Won by esteh esteh (7 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Rapture Rejects - Humble Exclusive "Safari Outfit" - Won by predprey (1 entry)

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Thank you anonymous for Serial Cleaner! Unfortunately, I already own it so I'll raffle it away instead!

1 gift from SiG

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SiG SiG!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SiG said:
Thank you anonymous for Serial Cleaner! Unfortunately, I already own it so I'll raffle it away instead!

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I started to play The Witcher 3 two years ago, played it for 4 hours and then never touched it ever again, because I forgot and was not necessarily in the mood and mindspace for a 200+ hours long game. I really need to start playing again, I know.

Also don't tell me Delphine still didn't win Hellblade, LMAO!

No, never. I ended up buying it on Steam 10 days ago because it was dirt-cheap, Giftbot can't taunt me anymore, I'm F R E E!

1 gift from Silence_and_I

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Silence_and_I Silence_and_I!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from clay_ghost

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from clay_ghost clay_ghost!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

clay_ghost said:
Nintendo 3DS theme: Animal Crossing: Winter Frolics

• 3DS 3DS: Nintendo 3DS theme: Animal Crossing: Winter Frolic - Won by baconcow baconcow (3 entries)

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
No, never. I ended up buying it on Steam 10 days ago because it was dirt-cheap, Giftbot can't taunt me anymore, I'm F R E E!

Hahaha, but that's cheating you know, so unfortunately you are still cursed with veeery bad luck. ;s

Anyway, i hope you liked the game and it was worth for the long waitting!

Both are so damn good.

Indeed!

Also it's like with those two dlc they did Witcher 3,5, long gameplay and full of new content!

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Hahaha, but that's cheating you know, so unfortunately you are still cursed with veeery bad luck. ;s

Anyway, i hope you liked the game and it was worth for the long waitting!

Don't worry, my lack of luck will keep on thriving whenever Hellblade 2 will get released, I'm counting on it!
I haven't played it yet, I'll probably do so in 2020, I have too many 2019 games to catch up on until the deadline for 2019 GOTY games is up!

Thanks for the 60 cent shovelware VR title with all negative reviews, I guess... You got me, I'm out of the running for the game you want now.

I'll never agree to participate in a mystery giveaway of any kind, solely because of that happening. And also I have very specific taste in games, and I never see the games I want being put into mystery giveaways anyway.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
Don't worry, my lack of luck will keep on thriving whenever Hellblade 2 will get released, I'm counting on it!
I haven't played it yet, I'll probably do so in 2020, I have too many 2019 games to catch up on until the deadline for 2019 GOTY games is up!

I'll never agree to participate in a mystery giveaway of any kind, solely because of that happening. And also I have very specific taste in games, and I never see the games I want being put into mystery giveaways anyway.
This particular one was falsely labeled as 2019 GOTY. Oh well I guess, if a mod says fake giveaways are ok, I guess there's no reason to complain. Lying about what you're giving away and abusing the system is fair game.

rabathehutch

Nov 1, 2017
This particular one was falsely labeled as 2019 GOTY. Oh well I guess, if a mod says fake giveaways are ok, I guess there's no reason to complain. Lying about what you're giving away and abusing the system is fair game.
It's the risk you take ultimately. I know in this case it definitely isn't GOTY but that qualifier is entirely subjective so it isn't technically a lie.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Happy to see so many giveaways at xmas with people spreading the word about their favorite games. Good luck guys!

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
This is super cool of you. I'm not going to enter because I don't see myself having the option of playing it in the near future but this is just a great series. Played Yakuza 2 and 3 back in the days but never got further than that.

I also have Kenzan for ps3 but couldn't get past the language barrier.

I will not rest until every ear has heard the Gospel of Kiryu

Sedated

Apr 13, 2018
I started to play The Witcher 3 two years ago, played it for 4 hours and then never touched it ever again, because I forgot and was not necessarily in the mood and mindspace for a 200+ hours long game. I really need to start playing again, I know.

You're not alone. I started playing tw3 2 years ago as well. Played for about 6-7h and gave up. Too dam big a game for me. Id like to try again but a 100h+ game turns me off so bad.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 - Won by Eraser_Arcade Eraser_Arcade (50 entries)

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
It's the risk you take ultimately. I know in this case it definitely isn't GOTY but that qualifier is entirely subjective so it isn't technically a lie.
Nah, Giftbot, the thing that's been taken down repeatedly to prevent people from gaming it, should be held to a higher standard than this. I'd never make a fake giveaway because I'd expect to be banned if I did. It's one thing to give a mystery game, but claiming it's Steam's GOTY is an outright lie meant to be misleading. We're better than this, ResetEra.

1 gift from Cloudst69

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cloudst69 Cloudst69!

Cloudst69 said:
Merry Christmas everyone! This is my way of being grateful for being part of this great community and all the giveaways I was able to participate.

borderlands-3-santa-flak.jpg

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Out of curiosity, which games do you prefer? I want to give variety on a near future and I'm open to suggestions. :)

TheOneJat

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks zulux21 for Gray Matter. I played the demo of this on the 360 years ago and enjoyed it. Such a random turn of events that all these years later I will finally play it via winning a giveaway. Many thanks once again.