• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
2 gifts from NattyBo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from NattyBo NattyBo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

NattyBo said:
Last giveaway for me. Today only. 3rd chance to win God of War (2018), and Horizon Zero Dawn thrown in for fun.

NOTE: GOW US ONLY, HORIZON US AND CANADA.

Merry Christmas and good luck

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (USA) PlayStation 4 (USA): God of War (2018_ - Won by alr1ght alr1ght (83 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (USA/CA) PlayStation 4 (USA/CA): Horizon: Zero Dawn Complete Edition - Won by Vivian-Pogo Vivian-Pogo (83 entries)

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC

All of my other giveaways end this evening, too. With the above, now three chances to win God of War (2018, US), 2 chances Yakuza 0 for steam, and like I said, Horizon: Zero Dawn for good measure.

I consider each of these a game of the gen in their own way, and I really hope whoever wins will enjoy them as much as I did.

Merry Christmas! Hopefully Santa rewards me with some nice stuff tomorrow.

Last edited:
1 gift from lucas

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from lucas lucas!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Epic Games Launcher Epic Games Launcher: Shadow Complex Remastered - Won by blue_phazon blue_phazon (35 entries)

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
participation required, how are you guys getting so many keys. this thread is insane.
Most of them come from Humble Bundles, for the games people don't want. Some, often the best giveaways, are from incredibly generous people buying them just for the purpose of giving away here. A few were included with graphics card purchases. More recently, things like God of War were super cheap on CDKeys, like $5.79 or more recently $7.29 I think.

2 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Sanitarium - Won by Miaus Miaus (25 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Type: Rider - Won by Rapture Rapture (23 entries)

SilentFlyer

Oct 26, 2017
Most of them come from Humble Bundles, for the games people don't want. Some, often the best giveaways, are from incredibly generous people buying them just for the purpose of giving away here. A few were included with graphics card purchases. More recently, things like God of War were super cheap on CDKeys, like $5.79 or more recently $7.29 I think.

I didn't know God of War was that cheap. Regardless, nice of them to give those keys away and making someone's day.

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
I'm currently playing Gris! Extraordinarily beautiful!

Ahh a lucky person to play GRIS as first time, enjoy greatly! It's short journey but indeed extraordinarily beautiful and unforgettable one.

I have played GRIS yes, and I absolutely totally loved it 💜 Not only was it breathtakingly beautiful, but the themes explored and the journey of the main character particularly resonated with me as well. It was quite the emotional ride.

Hell yes! :D Glad you love it so much! Game was emotional roller coster and that ending when
she hugs and kiss her mother statue and tears coming from her mother moment killed me!..

Also secret ending... ;/

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
It's 5 posts to meet the participation requirement, you can get that fairly easily just by thanking givers or participating in conversations about the games on giveaway.

I'm entered into several I'm hoping to win that end tonight - particularly the Final Fantasy mega giveaway. Didn't win DQXI for Switch, which I'm too on the fence about to actually buy myself... ah well.

SilentFlyer

Oct 26, 2017
It's 5 posts to meet the participation requirement, you can get that fairly easily just by thanking givers or participating in conversations about the games on giveaway.

I'm entered into several I'm hoping to win that end tonight - particularly the Final Fantasy mega giveaway. Didn't win DQXI for Switch, which I'm too on the fence about to actually buy myself... ah well.

I agree. The requirement isn't bad in anyway and 5 post requirement is not much.
Hopefully, everyone will win something.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
So if I wanted to do a giveaway of a handful of games from Humble Bundle that I already own can I just go into my Humble Bundle account and click on the keys tab, then select Hide redeemed keys and then what's left are unredeemed keys? I think that means they're still valid keys, but I don't really understand what it means when it says "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own." underneath the Redeem button...

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017

Thanks for the giveaways, again! As for DQXI, what's got you on the fence? If you like old-school RPGS or literally any Dragon Quest game, I think you'd love DQXI.

alr1ght

Oct 25, 2017
So if I wanted to do a giveaway of a handful of games from Humble Bundle that I already own can I just go into my Humble Bundle account and click on the keys tab, then select Hide redeemed keys? I think that means they're still valid keys, but I don't really understand what it means when it says "Steam will not provide extra giftable copies of games you already own." underneath the Redeem button...
Meaning if you redeem a key for a game you already own (on Steam), it won't give you a giftable copy in your inventory (on Steam).

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
Thanks for the giveaways, again! As for DQXI, what's got you on the fence? If you like old-school RPGS or literally any Dragon Quest game, I think you'd love DQXI.

I checked out the demo and it didn't quite click with me, but I'm really interested in trying the 16 bit mode. I can't justify buying a full price, $60 game that I might not even like, though, especially with my current backlog.

So I spent around that amount to gift games I know I love to friends, family, and a few keys for here. :)

Boat Times

Made the Grade
Oct 25, 2017
I checked out the demo and it didn't quite click with me, but I'm really interested in trying the 16 bit mode. I can't justify buying a full price, $60 game that I might not even like, though, especially with my current backlog.

So I spent around that amount to gift games I know I love to friends, family, and a few keys for here. :)

Yeah, if you did the demo and the game didn't click I really don't think the 16-bit mode or the rest of the game would change your mind. I'm still playing through it, but man do I find it to be a great game.

NattyBo

Dec 29, 2017
Washington, DC
Yeah, if you did the demo and the game didn't click I really don't think the 16-bit mode or the rest of the game would change your mind. I'm still playing through it, but man do I find it to be a great game.

Sometimes it takes 2-3 times for a game to click with me, but then it can become an obsession. The Witcher 3, for example. Or Breath of the Wild. For some reason I didn't like those games the first time I picked them up, then came back later and they're on my game of the Gen list. Heck, even one of the games I'm giving away, Horizon, took me a couple of tries, but then I 100% it.

Never had that issue with GoW or Yakuza 0 though, I was hooked like crack from the start on both of those.

5 gifts from wild_fire

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from wild_fire wild_fire!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

wild_fire said:
Never done a give-away before, so apologies if I messed it up. Here's a few keys I never redeemed from my Humble Bundle account. Hopefully it makes someone happy for just a small while this holiday season :)

• Steam Steam: Owlboy - Won by KcebAnier KcebAnier (157 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Layers of Fear: Masterpiece Edition - Won by dadjumper dadjumper (49 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Broken Age - Won by slashf slashf (51 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Broken Age - Won by The_Inquisitor The_Inquisitor (49 entries)
  • Uplay Uplay: Rayman Origins - Won by Le Dude Le Dude (34 entries)

Island

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I agree. The requirement isn't bad in anyway and 5 post requirement is not much.
Hopefully, everyone will win something.
5 posts is a lot for lurkers/introverts (I would classify myself in that category) even though I would also consider myself "on" ResetEra consistently. I generally only post when I have something valuable to say, not just to hit an arbitrary requirement.

Also kinda sucks that doing a giveaway doesnt count towards the 5 post requirement.

HellBlazer

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Hell yes! :D Glad you love it so much! Game was emotional roller coster and that ending when
she hugs and kiss her mother statue and tears coming from her mother moment killed me!..

Also secret ending... ;/

I just played it yesterday... Gorgeous game.

Wait, that's her mother? OK, I have no idea what this game is about...

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anonymous said:
Anna's Quest (EU region)

• Steam Steam: Anna’s Quest (EU region) - Won by Rellik Rellik (1 entry)

Rellik

Oct 28, 2017
Thanks anonymous for Anna's quest! I had it on my wishlist so I'm really happy to get it (and being Christmas and all :D)

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks for all your generosity!

4 gifts from TripaSeca

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from TripaSeca TripaSeca!

TripaSeca said:
These games are from Bundle Choice 12/2019

Merry Christmas!

• Steam Steam: Dark Future: Blood Red States - Won by Antipode Antipode (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: X-Morph Tower Defense - Won by Animus Animus (19 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Aegis Defenders - Won by Discokuningas Discokuningas (24 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Desert Child - Won by poropat poropat (25 entries)

SilentFlyer

Oct 26, 2017
5 posts is a lot for lurkers/introverts (I would classify myself in that category) even though I would also consider myself "on" ResetEra consistently. I generally only post when I have something valuable to say, not just to hit an arbitrary requirement.

Also kinda sucks that doing a giveaway doesnt count towards the 5 post requirement.

That's understandable. I'm no different than you. I don't post/comment too much either, and was still able to get past that requirement.

I didn't know giveaway doesn't count toward the post requirement. I think it's probably requirement if you are entering to win.

Island

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
That's understandable. I'm no different than you. I don't post/comment too much either, and was still able to get past that requirement.

I didn't know giveaway doesn't count toward the post requirement. I think it's probably requirement if you are entering to win.
I also feel that the no junior option kinda addresses the same issue. IE Being active on the forum. I was way more active in the orignal Giftbot thread, but that doesnt carry over haha.

But enough minor bellyaching, it's Christmas after all!

7 gifts from neonglow

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from neonglow neonglow!

neonglow said:

• Steam Steam: Grey Goo Definitive Edition - Won by Shodan14 Shodan14 (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Epistory - Typing Chronicles - Won by KenOD KenOD (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Kingdom: New Lands - Won by hussien-11 hussien-11 (14 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Wasteland - Won by rpm rpm (7 entries)
  • Steam Steam: ABZU - Won by Deleted member 17627 (32 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hand of Fate - Won by Diemza Diemza (15 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Satellite Reign - Won by MeetMyBackhand MeetMyBackhand (4 entries)