GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ChrisD

Oct 25, 2017
It’s sad to see Thomas was Alone on the top of the unredeemed gifts list in the stats since it’s a great game, but I suppose most people had a free copy from various sources or some such.
I swear I own Thomas was Alone just about everywhere and I couldn’t tell you why. It’s a good game, but I definitely don’t remember ever buying it anywhere lol.

Oct 25, 2017
This was my favourite from the last thread. Something about the way Griftbot is looking at you with a massive grin as he hands the note over. Truly evil

FairyEmpire

Oct 25, 2017
For once the Era ad game is on point - and it's not even based on my personal stuff since I'm in private mode.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Oh gosh these codes all want you to go to individual websites to redeem the UV codes
I wish I could add some notes to the giveaways without cancelling it

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
I love how people here give away lots of games from different stores and platforms, even a PS4 Dynamic theme!
Also, hmm, OUYA games? That's certainly interesting :D

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
staring at this 2008 digital code of TDK that requires the disc to be put in and redeemed on iTunes like "even if that code still works does it do anyone any good"

Feb 24, 2018
Also I've just noticed, why do so many people just have codes for The Walking Dead: Michonne lying around? I've seen that game on the last Giveaway a ton?