GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
The stats from the previous thread are all sorts of interesting, but one thing that particularly stands out is the persistence of keys from Humble's Origin bundle (MIrror's Edge, Dead Space, Medal of Honor, et al).

This bundle dates back to August 2013. 2013! Amazing.

ChippyTurtle

Oct 13, 2018
Yay new thread. I need posts. Seriously something about the spinning Giftbot gear makes me want to give stuff to have it go on more. (Mobile game mechanics for the win)

ColdSun

☠️ Astra inclinant, sed non obligant. ☠️
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You heard right. I love stats and the stats from the last OT are definitely interesting.

Looking forward to another fun giveaway thread.

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Quoted for emphasis
No Lurkers

This restriction only allows members who have made 5 or more posts in the thread in which the giveaway is created. This is intended for community threads and OTs where some giveaway creators might want to make sure that their prizes go to folks who are actually part of that community. It is not generally intended for threads dedicated solely to giveaways or threads where there isn't a central topic of discussion. Please be aware that while you are welcome and encouraged to join and participate in new communities, blatantly spamming a community thread for the sole purpose of circumventing this restriction will get you banned.
please don't use the no lurkers rule when making giveaways for this thread. all it does is generate large amounts of garbage throwaway spam posts from people looking to hit the requirement.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Awwww Giftbot's thread is over, I am sad. Such a cool one though.

Looking forward to giving more stuff out here soon. Also maybe I'll win something one day !

Son of Sparda

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed with the thread title. I was expecting some "better luck next time" jokes in there lol

Oct 25, 2017
Quoted for emphasis

please don't use the no lurkers rule when making giveaways for this thread. all it does is generate large amounts of garbage throwaway spam posts from people looking to hit the requirement.
I mean, yeah... But that's going to happen regardless because people are just going to assume there will be stuff with that requirement, so it doesn't matter too much. Just is what it is.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Lurker restriction on a thread that was just started. Nice!
I think it's unchecked by default. So not sure which giveaway you're referring to but maybe the giver either forgot to check it or they didn't because they don't care. lol

Edit: Nevermind, it is checked by default.

RedFyn

Oct 25, 2017
Complaining already? You have a week to post 5 times if you want in that giveaway. I think it's manageable.

Illusion

Oct 27, 2017
Oh gosh a new thread!
I must prepare the bottles for the inevitable tears from giftbot victims.

Antipode

Jul 25, 2019
I'm honestly really glad this thread is here, whether or not I win anything. It's such a positive fixture for this place.