• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, okay. I wanted to ask...

Hah, you wouldn't be the first one to be confused about it. When it comes to this thread though, feel free to make as many posts as you need to not be a lurker. Other threads though, especially community threads, that's very frowned upon (since typically when someone makes a giveaway there, it's for that specific community).

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
Hah, you wouldn't be the first one to be confused about it. When it comes to this thread though, feel free to make as many posts as you need to not be a lurker. Other threads though, especially community threads, that's very frowned upon (since typically when someone makes a giveaway there, it's for that specific community).
I

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
am

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
not

sgtnosboss

Nov 9, 2017
a lurker. thank you 😆

Oct 25, 2017
The-Depth-In-Us thx for the game

Why enter a giveaway if you're only going to immediately repost it?

I assume you are referring to Grid 2?

I am pretty sure you can no longer redeem the code (removed from steam store). That is probably why they are reposting. I am not saying they should, they obviously should not... and that behavior should be not tolerated, but I think that is why that happened here.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
The-Depth-In-Us thx for the game

I assume you are referring to Grid 2?

I am pretty sure you can no longer redeem the code (removed from steam store). That is probably why they are reposting. I am not saying they should, they obviously should not... and that behavior should be not tolerated, but I think that is why that happened here.
I initially posted the Grid 2 code as I already had the game and it said I couldn't redeem it for that reason, not that the code no longer is valid. So while it's possible what you said is true, I didn't see any evidence of it personally.

7 gifts from Civzy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Civzy Civzy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Civzy said:

These are our awesome prizes:

Youabra

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Spain
Thanks The-Depth-In-Us for Double Cross!
I still remember when they released the trailer in the Nintendo Youtube account and my heart skipped a beat thinking it was the official announcement of MH Generations Ultimate on Switch (which in japan I believe it was called MHG Double Cross or something like that).

But then I discovered it was made by the same team behing Runbow and it grabbed my attention.

1 gift from 7h1ag0

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from 7h1ag0!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Skullgirls - Won by Luke88 Luke88 (33 entries)

1 gift from NeoKnight

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from NeoKnight NeoKnight!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

NeoKnight said:
Had an old code from 2017 for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (US). Tested it and it seemed to still work, so giving it away here. Good luck!

• Xbox One Xbox One: Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Won by Lancelot Lancelot (50 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anonymous said:
Free month of Funimation from discord nitro, expires March 1st 2020.

• https://funimation.com/subscribe https://funimation.com/subscribe: Funimation 1 month (from discord nitro, exp Mar 1) - Won by litebrite litebrite (1 entry)

1 gift from Exit Music

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Exit Music Exit Music!

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
Thanks The-Depth-In-Us for Double Cross!
I still remember when they released the trailer in the Nintendo Youtube account and my heart skipped a beat thinking it was the official announcement of MH Generations Ultimate on Switch (which in japan I believe it was called MHG Double Cross or something like that).

But then I discovered it was made by the same team behing Runbow and it grabbed my attention.
You`re welcome!

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Wii U Wii U: Shantae and the Pirate's Curse - Won by PCK PCK (7 entries)

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game -35% GOG discount:

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

MrFortyFive

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
www.gog.com

GOG.com

Download the best classic and new games on Windows, Mac & Linux. A vast selection of titles, DRM-free, with free goodies and 30-day money-back guarantee.

Civzy

Mar 21, 2019
Congrats in advance to anyone that wins the steam keys I posted. 20 mins to go but I am about to commute home.

1 gift from JDHarbs

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from JDHarbs JDHarbs!

JDHarbs said:
For the fellow Rami Malek fans out there who are still coming to terms with Mr. Robot ending and trying to figure out wtf will fill that void in their life now. This film won't, but at least you get some nice Queen music. Enjoy :)

Redeem on Movies Anywhere or FoxDigitalMovies.com

• Movies Anywhere Movies Anywhere: Bohemian Rhapsody - Won by NCartwright15 NCartwright15 (27 entries)