GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

gaiadyne

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Sounds innocent. You may want to read the previous page here anyway.
Oh... I see the drama this giveaway caused. I just happen to notice this thread pop up in my feed and that happened to remind me to dump those unused keys so they don't go to waste. Guess I should have waited till after games weren't being given away anymore.

Red Arremer

Oct 26, 2017
Genuine oversight is a different ballpark than what the other person was doing. I would suggest cancelling the Tomb Raider 2013 code and giving it away a little bit after the free period is over - it's what I plan on doing with my codes from SE.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
May do another giveaway soon, been meaning to do this one for a while. But I wanna give a disclaimer for this.

The reason I'm giving this away is that I contacted customer support about how my original copy was rather glitchy/skipped a lot or wouldn't even play for certain tracks, but then it turned out it was a combination of my car's CD player & the fact there was some weird error with how the discs got made. Because I got my spare copy for free via customer support, I don't feel right selling it & therefore want to give it to a fan for free. But I want to fully disclose that depending on your CD player, you may have a few tracks that sound "crunchy" or may not play.

With that out of the way.....

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
hlhbk That's very generous of you, and in case you aren't aware, you can do the gift so the game + dlc go to the same person. The field where you enter the code is just a text field, you can enter as many codes as you need separated by spaces or whatever.

Pedro

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you, Pocky4Th3Win , for Dirt 3! I didn't even see it was a first come, first served giveaway and didn't expect to get the code right away. Have a nice day!

Yoss

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Someone should grab Stories: The Path of Destinies. I had a lot of fun with it even if it got a bit repetitive towards the end.

Walken

Nov 25, 2019
I have some Steam games I should give away but how do I redeem the code if they are in my inventory without opening them and adding to my own library? It says I can gift them through e-mail.