GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Geedorah

Oct 27, 2017
I would love to do one that is open to juniors, but it seems too exploitable. The thread is gonna be here when you get there, though!
Oh yeah, I know, and appreciate the great giveaways. Just had so much activity a couple years ago, and poof - gotta rebuild :/ Not at all a complaint, just hard to find the same to have quality contributions to post these days. Was a lot easier back then.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah, I know, and appreciate the great giveaways. Just had so much activity a couple years ago, and poof - gotta rebuild :/ Not at all a complaint, just hard to find the same to have quality contributions to post these days. Was a lot easier back then.
Maybe join an OT for a game you're playing and just chat about your experiences? Doing that tends to wrack up posts pretty quick!

StiLteD

Nov 11, 2017
London
Ha I hear you. I had to rebuild a few times back in the day due to losing the email boxes I'd signed up with (changing jobs etc) and not being able to do a forced password reset later. Restarting from zero is a rough one.

J_Plays_Games

Oct 27, 2017
I know this isn't the biggest prize out there, but I don't need the code and maybe someone does. You can play Pop'n Twinbee for a week. It's pretty good.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
If anyone finds their code doesn't work, I have two of each of all the ones offered so far, so just let me know and I'll throw you the other. Checking if the code is active is apparently not a feature they thought about.

PC90

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
If anyone finds their code doesn't work, I have two of each of all the ones offered so far, so just let me know and I'll throw you the other. Checking if the code is active is apparently not a feature they thought about.
Ah, the Fear 2 code was a duplicate, too. Either way, you've been very generous, thanks for that!