• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
I wonder if it's intended that people will post useless filler to get their counts over 5?
We would rather people not use the No Lurkers restriction in this thread, and we've said so many times.

But developing the tools to prevent that would be a pain in the ass, and we don't want to ban people over it in here, so c'est la vie.

We do ban people for it if they spam other threads to get around the restriction there.

1 gift from MrBS

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from MrBS MrBS!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MrBS said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• EGS EGS: The Walking Dead: Michonne - Won by Ragnarsson Ragnarsson (6 entries)

TiredGamer

Oct 27, 2017
We would rather people not use the No Lurkers restriction in this thread, and we've said so many times.

But developing the tools to prevent that would be a pain in the ass, and we don't want to ban people over it in here, so c'est la vie.

We do ban people for it if they spam other threads to get around the restriction there.
Yeah, this kind of OT isn't the point though I do rather like the slightly trollish giveaways in the first couple pages; and I'm glad to see a few timer restrictions (we'll see more 30-days) to give more people a chance to actually win. Thanks again for your work getting this tool working. :)

ahbs22

Sep 20, 2019
When I see 20 new pages on a serious topic that requires proper conversation:
e65.gif

When I see 20 Pages in a new Giftbot Thread:
dean-shopping-for-baby-supplies-gif-i-think-this-perfectly-describes-most-new-dads.gif
TRUE

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
Is there any way to filter giveaways by platforms?

Not that i know of. Maybe use the giveaways button (near the threadmark and ignore button) then go to reader mode? I mean, it's not filtering, but more like for easy access. Browse it using the reader mode and find the games for your preferable platforms (by uh, manually scrolling)

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
It was mentioned in the other thread but the leaked next humble bundle for tomorrow might have some great extras for giveaways.

Especially thomas was alone and The Stanley Parable if they happen to be on the lowest tier. Everyone should play those!

Oct 25, 2017
Got an unsolvable Captcha just now. Had to pick three pedestrian crossings, but there were only 2.

To the selfdriving car that will depend on my wrong choice in the future: I'm sorry.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Code:
platform, count
ps4                       58
xbox_one                 153
switch                    97
steam                   6218
ios                        2
android                    1
origin                   188
gog                       40
humble_bundle            976
amazon                     3
uplay                     29
other                    305

I guess Steam is a monopoly after all, even consoles couldn't compete. :P

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cerium Is an update planned to show remaining time on the "Entered Giveaways" page (even if not updated in real time) ? And maybe the number of entries too.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
Code:
platform, count
ps4                       58
xbox_one                 153
switch                    97
steam                   6218
ios                        2
android                    1
origin                   188
gog                       40
humble_bundle            976
amazon                     3
uplay                     29
other                    305

I guess Steam is a monopoly after all, even consoles couldn't compete. :P

considering that easily 100 of those xbox giveaways were both outbreak combined with DMC gestures for MHW xbox probably competed only with the ouya in terms of number of games offered

Matush

Oct 25, 2017
Slovakia
Not that i know of. Maybe use the giveaways button (near the threadmark and ignore button) then go to reader mode? I mean, it's not filtering, but more like for easy access. Browse it using the reader mode and find the games for your preferable platforms (by uh, manually scrolling)
Yeah, read mode is good way for now.
Not right now, but I think it would be nice feature request for the future, include list of participating platforms in the threadmark title.
I'm sure they'll try to implement it in the future.

Good stuff all around guys.

12 gifts from newmoneytrash

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 12 gifts from newmoneytrash newmoneytrash!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

newmoneytrash said:
These are all old humble bundle keys so apologies in advance if some of them don't work for whatever reason

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: NBA Playgrounds - Won by htp314 htp314 (7 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Won by PixelsByNight PixelsByNight (18 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Serial Cleaner - Won by Ryousuke Ryousuke (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition - Won by DonNadie DonNadie (2 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Surge - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife (32 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Pathologic Classic HD - Won by Krvavi Abadas Krvavi Abadas (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Staxel - Won by Clowns Clowns (5 entries)
  • Steam Steam: American Truck Simulator - Won by Stefarno Stefarno (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dead Island Definitive Edition - Won by Kromis Kromis (16 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Sundered - Won by Sheepinator Sheepinator (7 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition - Won by squidyj squidyj (29 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hard Reset Redux - Won by Deleted member 3968 (5 entries)