• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

patientx

Oct 26, 2017

tenor.gif

3 gifts from Spyware

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Spyware Spyware!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Spyware said:
Let's have some fun with a Mystery Game Thingie!
Here are some clues!

Game 1: Many are giving away a game about war. This one might have been in the spotlight instead... if the bundle happened 12 years ago.
Game 2: Something something about tiles and vast cities... or something? And maybe war? But also maybe not war?
Game 3: Sometimes you die and expect to end up somewhere but end up somewhere else. You know, pretty common situation really. You wanted to go to the hall of fallen heroes but oops, seems you need to kill even more stuff to get there!

The name of the game will be sent to you with the code so you don't have to redeem something you might not have wanted!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Mystery Game 1 (See clues!) - Won by SuperNHG64 SuperNHG64 (47 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mystery Game 2 (See clues!) - Won by Ryuun Ryuun (55 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mystery Game 3 (See clues!) - Won by wideface wideface (98 entries)

Grimsen

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if this thread will have any effect on video game sales.

I know I've spent way too much time entering giveaways in the last thread instead of playing games. :p

Limabean01

Oct 29, 2017
WA, australia
what does it mean when a giveway has items labeled 'origin?' is that some underground videogame platform i havent heard of, or some kind of means of gift giving like humble bundles?

Velikost

Oct 28, 2017
thanks!

and unfortunately no, not memeing, just really that out of touch with PC gaming lol

If it helps, there's also:

Battle.net - Blizzard/Activision
UPlay - Ubisoft
GOG Galaxy - GOG's (DRM free PC game store) own launcher
Rockstar Games Launcher

and probably something I'm forgetting

Edit:
Bethesda.net Launcher
Epic Games Launcher
Twitch Desktop App - Twitch.tv's Launcher

Last edited:

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
... ok... now I'm scarred and living in Foz do Iguaçu - PR

thanks for using my old forum :)
Foz?! Then who the hell is this shirtless muscular hairy man that I'm stalking? Isn't your name Esteban, AKA Pescador Parrudo? What is a restraining order?

Kiddin'. I've been at Foz twice, back in 96-97. I remember staying at a hotel that used to be an hospital in the past. T didn't matter how warm it was outside, our room was cold af. I'm pretty sure that that was the place they kept dead people...

About your forum, it was the nicest place I've found to talk about games in Brazil. It was the only one free of scummy people, and this is coming from someone who used to own a gaming forum myself (had to cut all my ties with it, and now it is a right wing hellhole [SHOCKING!]).

Last edited:

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, anyone wanna help with this riddle?

1. Might be the original COD Modern Warfare. Came out 2007, and a lot of people have been giving away COD WWII
2. I have no idea what this is, probably a FF game??
3. So a game about going to Valhalla maybe. No idea which one that could be

2 sounds like a Civ game to me
3 is probably Valhalla Hills?

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm, anyone wanna help with this riddle?

1. Might be the original COD Modern Warfare. Came out 2007, and a lot of people have been giving away COD WWII
2. I have no idea what this is, probably a FF game??
3. So a game about going to Valhalla maybe. No idea which one that could be
First one has to be Call of Duty alright, second one sounds to me like a Civilization game (since you can win by going to war or other more peaceful options), last one i googled "hall of fallen heroes" and got Diablo.