• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

tmtyf

Oct 27, 2017
Hmm, anyone wanna help with this riddle?

1. Might be the original COD Modern Warfare. Came out 2007, and a lot of people have been giving away COD WWII
2. I have no idea what this is, probably a FF game??
3. So a game about going to Valhalla maybe. No idea which one that could be

been racking my brain on these and I can't think of anything that fits the bill :(

poropat

Created an alt account to abuse the GiftBot system
Banned
Aug 23, 2018
9b5.gif
Praise be to Knack

Wolf of Yharnam

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
2 sounds like a Civ game to me
3 is probably Valhalla Hills?
First one has to be Call of Duty alright, second one sounds to me like a Civilization game (since you can win by going to war or other more peaceful options), last one i googled "hall of fallen heroes" and got Diablo.

Yep, CIV makes a lot more sense. It's probably that.

I don't think it's Diablo, you don't really end up somewhere where you didn't want to be. It's a pretty straightforward story

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Haven't played it yet (just got it.) But it's a Devil May Cry like game for the PS2 & XBox
Oh my! That sounds fun, I Googled it and had a flashback for the GBA game, although I never actually played it I remember the cover. Can't say the same for the PS2/Xbox game though. Thank you for bringing this to my attention! Have fun when you do get round to playing it, seems a great Halloween game!

Last edited:

ruttyboy

Oct 29, 2017
Might be my imagination but the giveaway to post ratio seems lower at the start of this thread compared to the other. I'll see if I can help change that, now I have a minute to dig out more keys :D

3 gifts from ruttyboy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from ruttyboy!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ruttyboy said:
None of the unsuitable lurker nonsense on this one!

Note the Loot Rascals is for the soundtrack, NOT the game.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Tacoma - Won by Gabbo Gabbo (82 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Grim Fandango Remastered - Won by Ellix Ellix (53 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Loot Rascals SOUNDTRACK - Won by Famassu Famassu (1 entry)