• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lennox

Oct 28, 2017
Despite never winning anything (yet hopefully) I am so glad to see how many generous members of this community there are!

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
I need to go though my humble bundles and note all the duplicates to give away. I think there are also some classic games I know I'll never get around to I could hand off.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Goblin Shark can extend it's own jaw to snatch pray

tiburon-duende-ataque-tiempo-real.gif

ShamefulJubilantFalcon-size_restricted.gif

This is how you I will snatch my gift.

3 gifts from The-Depth-In-Us

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Ahti Ahti!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ahti said:
Another couple of steam-keys. Good luck!

These are our awesome prizes:

Charsace

Chicken Chaser
Nov 22, 2017
Wish I could enter the syberia give away. How do you see requirements for give aways?

1 gift from painey

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from painey painey!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

painey said:
It's one of the most disappointing Adventure games this decade - and now it can be yours!

These are our awesome prizes:

Staab

Oct 28, 2017
The notification game on mobile is almost as fun as winning something, you don't know if it's a message or a bad luck notification until you click for details.