• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
My Steam wishlist has doubled since the first Giftbot thread. So many interesting games I've never heard of.
Yeah I just got my five posts in thread and went through the giveaways in the thread (since quite many have the no lurkers rule). Picked any interesting looking games and looked them up. A lot of good looking games out there that I've never heard of.

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
We need more gif's people!
tumblr_m9wac8nlgf1reu1vyo1_400.gif

1 gift from Saint-XIV

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Saint-XIV Saint-XIV!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Saint-XIV said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: BioShock - Won by Grimsen Grimsen (69 entries)

jimboton

Oct 27, 2017
The lurker restriction is completely unnecessary and I would urge people who are hosting giveaways to avoid enabling that option in this thread at least, please.
Yeah, i'd love to hear the reasoning of the people who are already using the restriction in this thread. Maybe we're missing something?

should we start ranking the Final Fantasy games again? (I still don't like any of them after VI, sorry).

Satanic Saint

Oct 27, 2017
I think the No Junior member rule is bullshit too. I've been on this forum since day 0 and on the old forum for the last 9 years and I'm still a Junior member. Some people just like to read the forum and don't want to participate in it.