• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
The thread lurker restriction would be much better if it was 'posted in the thread before the giveaway was created' or something like that.

4 gifts from Kifimbo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Kifimbo Kifimbo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kifimbo said:
As promised. They should still work. My apologies if they don't.

These are our awesome prizes:

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
The thread lurker restriction would be much better if it was 'posted in the thread before the giveaway was created' or something like that.
it should not be used in dedicated giveaway threads, period. that's not what it's meant for. it's so you can give away games in community threads to active community members.

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
XIII-2 is probably my favourite of the post-PS1 singleplayer entries. No need to hide it.
XIII-2 fans represent

I'm so happy that people are slowly coming around to it after all this time. I feel like a lot of the hate was just because they hated 13 and they trashed anything related to it.

There were a lot of neat ideas in 13-2, great music (fuck that red chocobo song tho) and they even managed to turn Hope into a character that isn't completely insufferable!

Dare anyone to listen to this and say that it's not a bop

X-2 has its flaws but it's my favorite FF game. You had good taste! :)
It makes me so happy that like 13-2, people are slowing coming to appreciate X-2, warts and all.

Tolby I have never seen a furry VN on Steam before this. The character designs aren't really doing it for me, but the story and music seem decent. Wishlisted!

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit I won FF X-2 Remastered (and FF X)! Thank you so much laoni, I was legit so excited that people were also admitting to liking X-2/XIII-2 that didn't even notice I had convo notification!

What are the odds lmao.

Last edited:

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
Yea I agree, but I get it. Its supposed to be so people dont just hop into a random thread and steal Giveaways meant for certain communities.
it should not be used in dedicated giveaway threads, period. that's not what it's meant for. it's so you can give away games in community threads to active community members.
If it was only available to people who had posted previously then random people couldn't just go into a community thread to get a giveaway.

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
My luck wasn't so great last thread 2/50ish maybe. Still can't complain when people are being so generous and it's a bit of fun

1 gift from GoldenCat

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from GoldenCat GoldenCat!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

GoldenCat said:
Won the best Final Fantasy game ever (and FF10 I guess 😜) thanks to @laoni so I thought I would give away something just as good to pay it forward! Hope the winner has a lot of free time, because you're gonna need it once you get addicted to this game!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sid Meier's Civilization V - Won by RedFyn RedFyn (29 entries)

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
That's amazingly generous of you Bii . Shipping world wide is so nice of you.

I've already played this so I won't be entering, but I hope the one that wins really enjoys it. It's a great game.

I hope the winner enjoys it as well.

I've been going back to my 3DS this year playing the games I missed out on. I want to start Dragon Quest VII but not sure if I want to commit the time to finish it, at least not yet.

Oct 27, 2017
J1ZPjD9.png

I don't know if pandering will get me anywhere, but it does (creatively) make posts

Made using https://deathgenerator.com

Red Arremer

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I hope the winner enjoys it as well.

I've been going back to my 3DS this year playing the games I missed out on. I want to start Dragon Quest VII but not sure if I want to commit the time to finish it, at least not yet.

I can only repeat the thanks for making such an awesome giveaway, and also offering to ship it internationally.
I've been wanting to play this game ever since it came out - 2D Zeldas are my preferred ones, and I think ALBW has gotten fairly unanimous positivity around it - but never got around to buying it, and finding it now is like searching for a needle in a haystack lol.
So, if I am the lucky one to win this know that I'll play the hell out of it. Poor 3DS has been collecting dust since I got my Switch haha.