• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I hate posting to surpass the lurker restriction... but gosh, I've been trying to win Cook, Serve, Delicious and I'm not about to quit now!

Oct 25, 2017
So I won a prize in the previous thread and just realized that I think it is UK only. Can I make a giveaway without having 5 posts yet in this thread?

Kaworu

Oct 28, 2017
Feels like this time most giveaways are longer than 12 hours, right? I was expecting to wake up to a couple of better luck next time messages and I got nothing.

oipic

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, that's a good point - I'm not sure what can be done about the post-count spamming to prevent this once again in the next thread. There's nothing wrong at all with the 'no lurkers' function... just need to perhaps highlight in bold underlined text to please not enable this for giveaways in the dedicated GiftBot thread.

(edit: of course I've just contributed to this very post spamming problem by discussing it - the irony; we need a GiftBot meta-discussion thread!)

1 gift from Particle Physicist

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Particle Physicist Particle Physicist!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Particle Physicist said:
Entered this raffle previously and didn't realize it was a UK code. :)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (UK) Nintendo Switch (UK): 10% discount - Won by Sunbro83 Sunbro83 (31 entries)

GrayDock

Oct 27, 2017
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
giftbot141019.png

It begins...

Altazor

Oct 25, 2017
Chile
Didn't win anything during our previous thread. Probably won't win anything this time, either :D

Thanks to all of you, generous souls, behind the raffles! I really mean it, it's a nice gesture from y'all.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
So many people entered for Papers Please, I thought everyone except me owned it by now.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
You can't enter this giveaway because you won in the past month.

1 month of Xbox Live Gold blocking me from Crash Bandicoot.