• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Friskyrum

Jun 25, 2019
Speaking of OoT, been playing OoT online co op with a friend on PC a bit after remembering it existed. Pretty fun being able to play with someone else after playing it a ton over and over, over the years.

Goney

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

we back

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Since the free to a good home thread was closed, I assume this would be the thread to still give away physical items?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Since the free to a good home thread was closed, I assume this would be the thread to still give away physical items?

Yes, consider the two threads merged. And you can use Giftbot to give away physical items. Someone gave away a T-shirt in the last thread.

Elven_Star

Oct 27, 2017
If you're going to spam to get rid of the lurker limitation, at least have the decency to post funny gifs.

7 gifts from Duty

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from Duty Duty!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22 (137 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - Won by Kwigo Kwigo (61 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dragon Age™: Origins - Won by Arkeband Arkeband (150 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dead Space™ 2 - Won by borat borat (141 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Company of Heroes™ - Won by vteixeira vteixeira (50 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds - Won by Mozar Mozar (93 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition - Won by VeePs VeePs (90 entries)

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Shameless. Absolutely shameless.

Why would anyone. ANYONE. Do such a thing. It's like someone will quote this post sharing their innermost thoughts on eating utensils just to get a quick post count.
i sincerely didn't expect to get quoted repeatedly by people trying to prove me right. wow i'm naive.

1 gift from Fezan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Fezan Fezan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Fezan said:
Here is a 30 days day Xbox pass for PC

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox Beta PC Xbox Beta PC: Xbox one month code - Won by YuSuzzune YuSuzzune (15 entries)

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
Giftbot Is like a less evil Versions of Lootboxes, you know whats coming but youre addicted anyway

RedFyn

Oct 25, 2017
3D it's gotta be BoTW. It's just so good.

2D definitely Minish Cap. I've played through it multiple times and its charm never gets old.

The worst is Skyward Sword because Link is left handed and so am I. I've never played it because of the controls.

Saint-XIV

Oct 27, 2017
I don't have a 3DS, unfortunately.
I do have LTTP and WW. I started both of them ages ago and then kinda dropped off. I do need to get back into them.
Ahh, that's unfortunate. If you ever get a chance, give it go. Especially if you enjoy LTTP.
Speaking of which, I should also get back into it lol. Much easier to do since it's on Switch now.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
I want my first post on this thread to be breaking the rules and requesting..

...that everyone have a good time and a lovely day