• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
You can't enter this giveaway because you won in the past month.

1 month of Xbox Live Gold blocking me from Crash Bandicoot.
tenor.gif

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Clowns Thanks for the Star Trek Into the Darkness code, it says its not valid when I try to redeem on MoviesAnywhere but I appreciate the chance to win haha.

Kaworu

Oct 28, 2017
Just some minutes after mentioning that I got no "better luck next time" messages this morning they all started to came.

Cat

Oct 25, 2017
US
I go away for an hour and come back to $20 PSN gift card (using it on Overcooked for upcoming holiday fighting with the boyfriend's family; thank you Cerium!) AND a key for Cook, Serve, Delicious. :') It's fall break, I've been sick, and I'm stoked to have a foodie simmy distraction.

Ah, thanks for letting me know! Apparently, there's also a game called Food Fantasy, which is actually an RPG.

And now I'm hungry.
We must be kindred spirits. I'll play almost anything food themed.

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
When I see 20 new pages on a serious topic that requires proper conversation:
e65.gif

When I see 20 Pages in a new Giftbot Thread:
dean-shopping-for-baby-supplies-gif-i-think-this-perfectly-describes-most-new-dads.gif
Yup. When I left this thread last night, it was on page 18. When I came back from work tonight....page 50. Just scrolled through all of it. This thread (and the previous one) and the PC Screenshot thread are the only two I leave open constantly and refresh regularly.

Still my favorite from the last thread. I don't know if you had seen my post requesting this exact thing or not(edit: probably did since i had quoted you apparently...lol), but you made my dreams come true, haha.
I need to find some games to give away....maybe I'll go through my movie collection and throw up some UV codes...

gnomed

Oct 28, 2017
US
But how do you know? The symbol doesn't help at all.
I've been purchasing Humble Bundles and subbing with them for the longest, I can honestly say most of the keys given are Steam by default. The rare exemptions were to promote a launch of a service such as Origin and Uplay stores. And even then, EA was giving away dual redemption for with Steam and Origin keys.

iag

Oct 27, 2017
Still my favorite from the last thread. I don't know if you had seen my post requesting this exact thing or not(edit: probably did since i had quoted you apparently...lol), but you made my dreams come true, haha.
I need to find some games to give away....maybe I'll go through my movie collection and throw up some UV codes...

Thank you very much! It's the 1st gif I have ever made. Have an idea for a 2nd one, but it will take me some time.

Was just waiting for an opportunity to post it again
and get one more post to avoid lurker restriction

And thank you for your giveaways too :)

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone see my question earlier? Will Giftbot allow me to give away a subscription card from Amazon?

GiftBot doesn't judge, he doesn't mind what you give away - any string of text at all can be included in your giveaway in lieu of a key (including something like 'PM me for your Amazon subscription card details').

Juan29.Zapata

Oct 25, 2017
Colombia
You guys, I can't believe I ignored this thread for this long lmao.

Thanks to all you guys and gals who have been kind to give out games and make this a better community. Y'all rule.

Myradeer

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
GiftBot doesn't judge, he doesn't mind what you give away - any string of text at all can be included in your giveaway in lieu of a key (including something like 'PM me for your Amazon subscription card details').
Yeah. The last time I held a giveaway, word restriction for title was surprisingly short (I think it was 50), but I actually could put in a lot of words in the "reward" section.

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
I go away for an hour and come back to $20 PSN gift card (using it on Overcooked for upcoming holiday fighting with the boyfriend's family; thank you Cerium!) AND a key for Cook, Serve, Delicious. :') It's fall break, I've been sick, and I'm stoked to have a foodie simmy distraction.

We must be kindred spirits. I'll play almost anything food themed.
There's also Overcooked. I always mix up those two.

giphy.webp