• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
The captcha is not even fair, I looked through each tile before submitting my answer and I still was told I was wrong and was given 7 more friggin captchas.

also if you accidentally choose a wrong tile in the slow changing one, your entire answer is wrong even if it keeps going for another minute.

it's awful, please remove it.

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
The Ouya store has been taken down so even if this was a working key, you won't be able to redeem it anywhere. Is there something malicious you could do with fake giveaways like this?
I don't know about malicious, but it probably is a way to get around the 'limit to givers' and 'pay it forward' restrictions.

But there are barely any giveaways with these restrictions in place, so... it's not a huge deal, I guess

Edit: That doesn't mean I believe anyone has been doing this btw. I've seen no reason to believe Ouya giveaways haven't been made in good faith.

Last edited:

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
With all the creative people on this forum I'm surprised nobody has made a flash game with giftbot as the playable mascot.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks SNK

Really been wanting to play this but havent had the spare funds. Would absolutely rule to get this thing.

Donald Draper

Banned
Feb 2, 2019
Also this by Virzeth
e0LaEIK.jpg
Holy shit this took me back lol.

1 gift from sredgrin

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from sredgrin sredgrin!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Darksiders 2: Bad Pun edition - Won by SirNinja SirNinja (120 entries)

1 gift from BoxManLocke

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from BoxManLocke BoxManLocke!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

BoxManLocke said:
Brand new thread = Brand new game !

These are our awesome prizes:

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
I have no idea how all of this works, but thanks to SNK and everyone setting these opportunities up. Good luck to all joining in.

Chimpzy

Dec 5, 2018
The Ouya store has been taken down so even if this was a working key, you won't be able to redeem it anywhere. Is there something malicious you could do with fake giveaways like this?
Maybe. I suppose it would give access to giveaways with the "Givers Only" restrictiction. Those have a comparatively lower amount of entrants and also tend to feature desirable games, so I guess you could see it as giving yourself a higher chance to win something of value at no cost to yourself.

Aniki

Oct 25, 2017
Information
Good news everyone! The Samurai Shodown codes we raffled off in the Giveaway Extravaganza were some of the most popular and sought-after prizes of the entire event. Now, to celebrate today's release of the latest DLC, SNK has provided us with five PS4 EU copies of Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition to give away to the community! This includes the full game and the season pass.

Please thank SNK for the codes! In fact, if you'd like to thank them directly, they now have a verified Discord and new streaming channel dedicated to community interactions. You can find them on...

Discord: https://discord.gg/snk
Twitch:
https://twitch.tv/kaiserwave

The first giveaway with SamSho can be found in the next post!
Wow that's so generous of them. Thank you SNK. Also congrats to the winner of Battletech. Maybe i will have better luck next time. :P