• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
This is a solid game so don't overlook this giveaway.
The game is 33% roguelike 33% rpg, and 33% story and 100% fun (though from what I've read playing it co op is a lot harder than single player, but I can't be sure as I've only played it co op)

It's nice that you get to keep most character progression between runs though (there are single run items, but exp that unlocks skills as well as money that unlocks other perks carry through each run so it's a roguelike that even people who hate roguelikes can likely enjoy)

Stefarno

I ... survived Sedona
Oct 27, 2017
I'm so bad at completing the CAPTCHA - if something is just and so in a square are you meant to select that one or not?

1 gift from MilkLizard

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 10273!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 10273 said:
I had no idea I already own this. Hope somebody can use it.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Battle Chasers Nightwar! - Won by Tolby Tolby (149 entries)

Duebrithil

Oct 25, 2017
This is a solid game so don't overlook this giveaway.
The game is 33% roguelike 33% rpg, and 33% story and 100% fun (though from what I've read playing it co op is a lot harder than single player, but I can't be sure as I've only played it co op)

It's nice that you get to keep most character progression between runs though (there are single run items, but exp that unlocks skills as well as money that unlocks other perks carry through each run so it's a roguelike that even people who hate roguelikes can likely enjoy)

Sound good! Might enter the giveaway then.

Oct 28, 2017
I actually have a lot of games that I can gift through Steam, but the problem that it has a regional restriction with most people that I tried to gift.

nacimento

Oct 27, 2017
First loss.

giphy.gif
The innocence of youth...

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
This is super awesome of SNK! I don't have a PS4 so I won't be entering, but good luck to everyone!