• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ImaPlayThis

Oct 26, 2017
I feel dumb, I just realised that the 5 psn codes are being raffled one at a time... I thought they all went in the first one and the second one was just someone from the wrong region or something...

Well at least this means more chances for me to have better luck next time

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017

giphy.gif

source.gif

4 gifts from DudleySoft

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from DudleySoft DudleySoft!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DudleySoft said:
Another quick humble bundle key giveaway, a few random keys that are lurking around.

The third one also includes Jamestown, but that wouldn't fit in the name :'(

Humble Bundle #3 consists of the following (as far as I can tell anyway):
Cogs, VVVVVV, Hammerfight, Crayon Physics Deluxe and And Yet It Moves.

It's been a while since that bundle so I hope I've got the contents correct, it was given in bundle #4 as a bonus, so working out which games were in the bundle and which were given away is difficult since the bundle pages just list all the games and Bundles #3 and #4 were single keys for multiple games, so a bit of detective work was required.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Double Fine Adventure Documentary (video) - Won by Deleted member 9100 (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Vessel, Torchlight, Rochard, S.P.A.Z., and Shatter - Won by SixelAlexiS SixelAlexiS (19 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles - Won by Spamlynguist Spamlynguist (20 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Humble Bundle #3 - Won by Goney Goney (41 entries)

deadfolk

Oct 25, 2017
Haven't checked in for a few days, but it looks like the thread is slowing down. Maybe all the other lurkers got their post counts, lol.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Many thanks to Delphine for Yume Nikki.
Many thanks to Delphine for The Stanley Parable, a game I've been wanting to play for ages! <3
I'm back in the game! Got Everything from Delphine, merci!

Y'all are welcome, glad I could gift some games to you guys 💜

Did you ever get Hellblade?

roqvAYE.gif

Joke aside, it's now part of my brand anyway. The Girl Who Participated In Every Hellblade Giveaways But Never Won It
I'm embracing it and owning it!

Eij2mqt.gif

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
So to play in I have to post in here? I don't get it xD
There are different rules for different giveaways that the giveawayers can opt in to or opt out from. One of them is "No lurkers" so you have to post at least 5 times in this thread (preferably not just total spam). Another one is "No Juniors", which is pretty self-explanotary (junior is someone with less than 100 or 300 posts and/or less than a month old account). Then there's stuff like not having won in X time (hour, day, week, month), only for people who have given away stuff themselves etc.

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
There are different rules for different giveaways that the giveawayers can opt in to or opt out from. One of them is "No lurkers" so you have to post at least 5 times in this thread (preferably not just total spam). Another one is "No Juniors", which is pretty self-explanotary (junior is someone with less than 100 or 300 posts and/or less than a month old account). Then there's stuff like not having won in X time (hour, day, week, month), only for people who have given away stuff themselves etc.

Ah so changes per price? Posting 5 times in this thread sounds a lot. Thanks for the clarification.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Ah so changes per price? Posting 5 times in this thread sounds a lot. Thanks for the clarification.
Yeah. If you try to participate and you don't fulfill all the requirements, it'll tell you why you can't participate. The different rules that a single giveaway has tied to it are also shown as small icons under the "Enter Giveaway" button.

Basarili

Oct 27, 2017
Haarlem
Yeah. If you try to participate and you don't fulfill all the requirements, it'll tell you why you can't participate. The different rules that a single giveaway has tied to it are also shown as small icons under the "Enter Giveaway" button.

Sounds like we have a lot of rules to follow aswell. Oh well. Thanks again for all the explanation Famassu.

draconuszero

Oct 28, 2017
Wooot, I finally win something in this thread. A DLC of one of my GOT last year too.

Many thanks, draconuszero !
Thanks draconuszero for Slay the Spire! Now I can join the other 2 parallel playthroughs on my friends Discord for maximum RNG saltiness!
Thank you for Guacamelee! 2, draconuszero. Much appreciated!
I hope you all enjoy them!

1 gift from Mechaplum

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Mechaplum Mechaplum!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mechaplum said:
Have fun! Pretty decent game.

• Steam Steam: Call of Duty: WWII - Won by DarkJedi78 DarkJedi78 (99 entries)

1 gift from SpotAnime

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SpotAnime SpotAnime!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SpotAnime said:
I already had Crash Bandicoot on PC, but got an extra key through the Humble Bundle monthly subscription. So, I'm putting it up for grabs here for someone else to give it a good home!

• Steam Steam: Crash Bandicoot™ N. Sane Trilogy - Won by Mozar Mozar (284 entries)

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: Pillars of Eternity - Won by Basslover Basslover (196 entries)

Kaveri

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know about y'all but waking up to a heap of crushing disappointment from Giftbot has become a part of my morning ritual.

ruttyboy

Oct 29, 2017
1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

• Steam Steam: Lovely Planet - Won by m_anger m_anger (75 entries)

1 gift from preheatedbibby

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from preheatedbibby preheatedbibby!

preheatedbibby said:
Didn't realize that I already owned this, so regifting, originally from @Kwigo

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
I didnt know it was humanly possible to lose every raffle like this

I dont like this thread, can't we go back to the other one? It was cooler i swear

7 gifts from tauke

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from tauke tauke!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

tauke said:
Time to give GiftBot 2.0 a workout. I can't guarantee the keys is working but I did try to activate it on Steam and it says I already owned it (duh) so it should work without issue. If not, I can't do much anything about it but to say thanks for participating!

• Steam Steam: Broken Sword 5: The Serpents Curse - Won by rochellepaws rochellepaws (32 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut - Won by Sonoran Dog Sonoran Dog (27 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Shadowrun Returns - Won by Krov87 (7 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure - Won by Awefaw (11 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Epistory - Typing Chronicles - Won by Jadax Jadax (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Grey Goo Definitive Edition - Won by Sought After Sought After (7 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty - Won by Arsene no Kiseki Arsene no Kiseki (26 entries)