GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
DudleySoft Thanks for the giveaway a few hours ago. I know it's not your fault the keys are like this, but I'm torn when the prizes are like 5 games in 1. If I only want 1 from the list, I feel guilty applying since someone else may want 3, 4 or 5 of them.

DudleySoft

Oct 29, 2017
DudleySoft Thanks for the giveaway a few hours ago. I know it's not your fault the keys are like this, but I'm torn when the prizes are like 5 games in 1. If I only want 1 from the list, I feel guilty applying since someone else may want 3, 4 or 5 of them.
I know, it's a pain with those early humble bundles, I had the same issue with the original bundle owning some of those games already, at least you can redeem the key even if you own half of them, though I preferred it when they started splitting them into individual keys, makes it easy to ignore the ones you've already got, and to give those away too!

Anyway don't feel too guilty, these games have been around for a long time and I've seen most of those games appear here and the previous thread mutliple times already.

Im a bit surprised to see Humble Bundle #3 is the most popular, guess it's probably VVVVVV that's the star of that one.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
The secret is to enter a giveaway 3 seconds before it's no longer open.

Don't you believe it

Mar 19, 2019
because there are actual people giving out games, and following the thread is the least you could do.
Yeah, but to be totally fair the majority of the thread isn't those people talking about the game they're giving away, but instead people who are excited for a current giveaway or upset about a finished one.

Varth

Mar 9, 2018
Just learned about this thread. Felt a bit of an intruder entering the SamSho giveaway, but these days, even the simple feeling of looking forward to some innnocent raffle helps getting through the day.

blackrogue13

Nov 21, 2018
Just learned about this thread. Felt a bit of an intruder entering the SamSho giveaway, but these days, even the simple feeling of looking forward to some innnocent raffle helps getting through the day.
It’s for any era user to enter for. Definitely not an intruder. But as you said about helps you getting through the day, if I win samsho I will pm to you. So your chances just got doubled.

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, the same person that won my bad rats giveaway won Everything too. I guess that says something.. lol
What are the chances

you must suffer the bad to experience the good... lol
Wait... does that mean Bad Rats is not included in Everything? What does that mean?

Does that make Bad Rats, like, the antimatter to Everything's matter? But I'm pretty sure antimatter counts as part of Everything, so that can't be it... So, is Bad Rats dark matter? Dark energy? Is it unobservable; not because it doesn't interact with Everything, but because no one wants to interact with it?

If Everything encompasses all that exists within the universe, does that mean Bad Rats is separate from our universe? Outside of it? Apart from it?

Is...

Is Bad Rats God?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else on here just more waiting to find something they really want? I entered for a movie code (cause I love having a good selection of digital movies), and didn't win, but that's been about it.

Varth

Mar 9, 2018
It’s for any era user to enter for. Definitely not an intruder. But as you said about helps you getting through the day, if I win samsho I will pm to you. So your chances just got doubled.
:D Very moved but really, no. It's more about the thrill of the raffle right now. As I said, need every help to take my mind off a large amount of pickles.
Of course, nice gestures as yours help a great deal, too. So it seems like I already got something from this raffle.

TAH3145

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks DudleySoft for the DoubleFine Adventure documentary!

I watched the first few parts on YouTube, but I’m excited to check out the entire thing.