• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 7 days, 8 hours, 59 minutes, 38 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Cerium to getting more people the opportunity to play Sam Sho, it's really a great game.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Why there are PS4 eu giveways with codes tha work on all EU accounts and some labeled UK? Does that mean it oly works with UK accounts?

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Can those be used anywhere now?
No they are useless and would only be used for trolling/griefing. The giver would be getting into givers only/pay it forward giveaways and people that get tricked into winning them get locked out of some other giveaways for nothing.
This is not the first time the same person posts about it and they know the keys are useless.
Ha ha, funny joke.

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
Pargon Pargon Tier Magormor Santak Pargon!
Perfection. This summon saps my sanity with its wondrous brilliance!
Yeah, but to be totally fair the majority of the thread isn't those people talking about the game they're giving away, but instead people who are excited for a current giveaway or upset about a finished one.
I rather do enjoy some of the other discussion present as it shows up, though I understand what you're saying.
:D Very moved but really, no. It's more about the thrill of the raffle right now. As I said, need every help to take my mind off a large amount of pickles.
Of course, nice gestures as yours help a great deal, too. So it seems like I already got something from this raffle.
Hey, whatever is going on, I hope it gets better real soon, and I'm glad this thread is able to help you get through the day even just a little easier. Hang in there; you've got people here for you.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Any more BLNT Blowin and my notifications will overflow which means I need to enter two giveaways. One I don't care about and one I do. So then I'll lose the former and win the latter by default. It's simple geography. Buy my book.

DDayton

Oct 27, 2017
Can those be used anywhere now?
I don't believe so. I'm just sick of seeing them in my Humble Bundle...

No they are useless and would only be used for trolling/griefing. The giver would be getting into givers only/pay it forward giveaways and people that get tricked into winning them get locked out of some other giveaways for nothing.
This is not the first time the same person posts about it and they know the keys are useless.
Ha ha, funny joke.
Eh -- I'm just annoyed that they are sitting in my Humble pile.

I mean, there is a less-than-0% chance they'd be useful some year. Maybe. I mean, anything's TECHNICALLY possible... cough. Cough cough.

(Stupid useless keys)

I mean, I could always give away some stuff that current's available, but...

Last edited: