• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 2 hours, 13 minutes, 20 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Dec 11, 2017
XBOX GAME PASS – 7-DAY CONSOLE ACCESS
C22XC-64Y9J-7PTV9-HQD4T-9DXMZ

XBOX LIVE GOLD – 7-DAY ACCESS
GPKM9-3VY34-43292-DMP6C-JH4GZ

OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
So I arrived here via the old "Free to a Good Home" thread but this now appears to be just Gaming Giveaways? Would it be appropriate to post this here?

Anyone need an external hard drive? I've got two old Parallel ATA USB 2.0 enclosures with 250 and 500GB hard drives contained within. I'm moving to portable hard drives and these aren't really worth enough for me to try to sell, so if anyone here wants to cover shipping costs, I'll be glad to send them your way. They've both been secure erased and Mac formatted, but they'll work just as well under Windows once reformatted.

Perfectly appropriate. I've threadmarked it for you.

BorntoPlay

Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
So I arrived here via the old "Free to a Good Home" thread but this now appears to be just Gaming Giveaways? Would it be appropriate to post this here?

Anyone need an external hard drive? I've got two old Parallel ATA USB 2.0 enclosures with 250 and 500GB hard drives contained within. I'm moving to portable hard drives and these aren't really worth enough for me to try to sell, so if anyone here wants to cover shipping costs, I'll be glad to send them your way. They've both been secure erased and Mac formatted, but they'll work just as well under Windows once reformatted.

hey i'm interested... Pm you!

Edit: Its still available!

Last edited:

Silence_and_I

May 7, 2018
Am I the only person who has this problem when I enter a giveaway I can't opt-out of it? When I enter a giveaway, I get in but the button still shows me "Enter the giveaway" and when I click on it, it tells me that I'm already in. I have no way to get out of a giveaway anymore.