GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
That one is even better. You've given away a lot of great stuff laoni and this is the first one in my area of interest so I'm in. Thanks for offering it.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, laoni again at it! Mate, I hope you buy some games or more dies for yourself, too! :)

And hoping I'm not too late, HeroShiroGyro!
I just got and finished Disco Elysium for myself :D And some models for my starting forays into mini painting

Are you seriously at this again?! Absolute mad-person.
It was on sale!

I've given away some other stuff on anon too in my little break, but, nothing huge

Mist

Vagrant Harlot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
I already own MHW so won't be entering, but thank you for your generosity laoni . You've given away some really fantastic prizes. c:

Basslover

Jan 28, 2018
In a way I'm sort of glad to not being able to enter the raffle for mun him, with baby#2 coming, only have time for shorter games/switch games

Morrigan

The MandaloRIAN
Oct 24, 2017
I have that Monster Hunter BBQ cooking song stuck in my head now, thanks a lot laoni

Lennox

Oct 28, 2017
So many great giveaways I can't enter, but still happy to see for everyone else! Love the sense of generosity here!

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Anyone need an external hard drive? I've got two old Parallel ATA USB 2.0 enclosures with 250 and 500GB hard drives contained within. I'm moving to portable hard drives and these aren't really worth enough for me to try to sell, so if anyone here wants to cover shipping costs, I'll be glad to send them your way.

They've both been secure erased and Mac formatted, but they'll work just as well under Windows once reformatted. If you just need the enclosures and want to toss the drives or vice-versa, you do you. Feel free to claim one or both.

I’m in the US, so shipping internationally will likely be prohibitively expensive, but feel free to ask for a shipping quote if you like.

Quoting myself for awareness.

I'll probably put these up on eBay as 99-cent auctions by the end of the week if nobody bites, but I wanted to give anyone that's interested a few more days to nab 'em.