• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Thank you for Bermuda KenOD !

9ca.jpg

1 gift from Xharos

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Alvis Alvis!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Alvis said:
I won this and I thought it was the whole game, not a DLC (I'm dumb). I don't have the game so I can't claim it. Please only enter if you own the base game!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Star - Won by Karlinel Karlinel (2 entries)

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
Just a heads up, Xharos , but the base game for LotRO is free. You can just go to the site (or Steam, which is easiest if you use Steam codes for DLC) and download it.
I just got and finished Disco Elysium for myself :D And some models for my starting forays into mini painting
I never actually had time to get anywhere on my White Plume project, so it will probably not be done in time.
And you're giveaways are still ridiculous (in a good way, of course).

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
why is monster hunter junior restricted? i wanted that game for so long but my broke ass can't afford it. its not a guaranteed win but let a man dream. :(

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
I have tasted victory and now I know the secret. Unfortunately, no winner has revealed it so I'll honor that and keep quiet.

Captain of Outer Space thank you so, so much for The Swapper. It has found a perfect home. I'm truly grateful. Thank you.

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:
"A little hope, however desperate is never without worth."

2a06ed0d431fc40f522dd46d040d59b696deac2f.jpg

• Steam Steam: Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition - Won by Buckle Buckle (356 entries)

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
This thread keeps on giving (but Gifbot doesn't).

♪ This thread does
what Gifbot don't! ♫

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
I'm not joining many giveaways lately because I already have most of the games being given away, but I just wanted to thank everyone for being so generous and giving other people a chance to enjoy them!

1 gift from ZeroCoin

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ZeroCoin ZeroCoin!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ZeroCoin said:
No idea if this is an xbox code, or if you have to redeem on the taco bell site, so here's the site to be safe.

https://tacobellxboxappoffer.com/

• Xbox One Xbox One: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 14 day trial - Won by m_anger m_anger (14 entries)