• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
1 gift from PersonAndStuff

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PersonAndStuff PersonAndStuff!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PersonAndStuff said:
Didn't realize I already owned this. Sorry.

These are our awesome prizes:

ZeroCoin

Oct 26, 2017
Any thoughts on re-raffling games that haven't been claimed through Steam gifts? I had 3 games that I raffled off and only 1 has actually been accepted through Steam. One of the users is even banned now, so trying to message them again to get them to accept it wouldn't even work.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Any thoughts on re-raffling games that haven't been claimed through Steam gifts? I had 3 games that I raffled off and only 1 has actually been accepted through Steam. One of the users is even banned now, so trying to message them again to get them to accept it wouldn't even work.
Re-raffle it IMO. If they claim it before the new raffle ends then cancel it

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
why is monster hunter junior restricted? i wanted that game for so long but my broke ass can't afford it. its not a guaranteed win but let a man dream. :(

Kindly refrain from whining about restrictions in giveaways. Gifters are entitled to put any kind of restrictions they see fit to their giveaways, for any kind of reason(s) they want, and you have no right to make any of them feel bad or some type of remorse for putting those in place, as they do so for very legitimate reasons, at the discretion of the persons organizing the giveaways. Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
0*a0efVrqAXXeL8uZC.gif

This thread looks like it could use some more giveaways.

Last edited:

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
why is monster hunter junior restricted? i wanted that game for so long but my broke ass can't afford it. its not a guaranteed win but let a man dream. :(
Personally, I restrict juniors on all mine, because there are junior troll and alt accounts. Just shrug it off. I've been restricted, and I think it's understandable.

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:
Here's a giveaway! It might be handy if you, the master of winning, take it with you.

resident-evil-hero-banner-02-ps4-us-03jan19

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Holy fuck! Thanks Samaritan!

(insert joke about how that code won't work and nobody should bother entering this, yeah that's it.... :D)

Faith

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Some big games being offered by the generous people here, can't wait to be told 'better luck next time' on all of them :D

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
Personally, I restrict juniors on all mine, because there are junior troll and alt accounts. Just shrug it off. I've been restricted, and I think it's understandable.
yes but i think there is already enough of a restriction given the fact that you can't register on the forum with a common email account.

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
yes but i think there is already enough of a restriction given the fact that you can't register on the forum with a common email account.
It surely is not. It's super easy to just register an account and snipe stuff based on how many trolls specific topics have to deal with.
I definitely don't want my big giveaways (like Control) being won by someone that isn't part of this community.
Stop complaining here and go be a part of the community instead. You'll be a full member in about three weeks if you keep the same pace.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
I hereby declare anyone who enters the Resident Evil 2 giveaway my enemy

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, RE2 Remake one of the best games, still can't believe how they managed to make this good. I want RE1 Remake of Remake too with same sort of treatment. :(

Thanks Samaritan!

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Not really. Doesn't stop people from making alts, nor does it stop trolls from signing up. I've seen it many times over the past ~7 years here and the last site. In any case, it's not your decision, so please respect the wishes of those generous enough to give free games away.

Aurica

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Oh yeah! I heard you guys like stats ;D for my giveaways last thread, these are the entry numbers for the solo games

FFIII: 333 (!!!)
FFIV + TAY: 404
FFVI: 395
FFV: 385
FFVII: 310
FFVIII: 448
FFIX: 423
FFX/X-2 HD (1): 449
FFX/X-2 HD (2): 275
FFXII TZA: 498
FFXIII: 313
FFXIII-2: 320
Lightning Returns: 372
FFXIV + Shadowbringers + Gametime: 162
FFXV: 393
WoFF: 450

Dragon Quest 11 (PC): 577

Fire Emblem 3 Houses: 454

Breath of the Wild: 265

Astral Chain: 517

Super Smash Bros Ultimate: 333

Octopath Traveller (PC) : 612

Nier Automata: 560

Dicey Dungeons (1): 236
Dicey Dungeons (2): 203

I encourage wild speculation and extrapolation!
I'd just like to direct some more attention to laoni. Now she's giving away Monster Hunter World, too. I haven't won any of your giveaways, but I'd like to again say thank you for your generosity. Gift Goddess.

ODD

Oct 25, 2017
I'm here since day one, so I don't even remember being a junior, but I've been blocked from entering giveaways lots of times with games that I really wanted, and I'm not in a moment in
Iife where I simply can buy what I don't win in giveaways. So it's a bummer, yeah, but come on guys, have some dignity. People are giving away free stuff, sometimes expensive stuff, and they don't have to. And since they are doing this, it's only fair that they set whatever the rules they want, you know. They could've been giving to their friends or cousins, but instead they're giving back to the community they love, so I think that we should accept their gesture with grace, and be grateful even if we're blocked from a raffle from time to time. It's a matter of seeing the things the way they are, and if that's too much, please try to keep your frustration to ourself, or at least try to accept it in a humorous way.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I'm here since day one, so I don't even remember being a junior, but I've been blocked from entering giveaways lots of times with games that I really wanted, and I'm not in a moment in
Iife where I simply can buy what I don't win in giveaways. So it's a bummer, yeah, but come on guys, have some dignity. People are giving away free stuff, sometimes expensive stuff, and they don't have to. And since they are doing this, it's only fair that they set whatever the rules they want, you know. They could've been giving to their friends or cousins, but instead they're giving back to the community they love, so I think that we should accept their gesture with grace, and be grateful even if we're blocked from a raffle from time to time. It's a matter of seeing the things the way they are, and if that's too much, please try to keep your frustration to ourself, or at least try to accept it in a humorous way.
YEah... as much as I wanted obra dinn on switch because the price here is double than it is on PC I really like someone is giving away these codes for the game for people that are sharing the love, you give what you can~~

1 gift from Captain of Outer Space

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Captain of Outer Space Captain of Outer Space!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Captain of Outer Space said:
Another Steam classic for people that like dual-stick shooters and have a lot of mp3s on their hard drive.

• Steam Steam: Beat Hazard Ultra - Won by dorikyasu dorikyasu (31 entries)

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
I'm just happy to see more people will be playing Darkest Dungeon and RE2. It's a trope to call games atmospheric, but they both manage it in extremes; in one sense charming and beautiful, and the other "makes me want to pee myself"-atmospheric.