• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
tumblr_pa7xr2eIHw1qgojgxo5_500.gifv

About 12 hours left to win a copy of Control for PC!

1 gift from Kaworu

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kaworu Kaworu!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Epic Games Store Epic Games Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - Won by Red XIII Red XIII (27 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cheezeman3000 Cheezeman3000!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Epic Games Store Epic Games Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by Thri77 (24 entries)

retrobotjr

Jan 10, 2018
Just had a random thought. Do the restrictions only apply to entry, and not to winning? Say I enter three giveaways with the "cannot have won in 30 days" restriction, and then I win the first one that ends. Does that lock me out of winning the other two, or does getting the entry in before I won keep me in the giveaway?

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow. Holy shit. I actually won one of these.

Thanks a ton, Samaritan. Always been very curious about Darkest Dungeon. Extremely influential game.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
The Fool....a mask.........Persona 5: Dancing in Starlight?!

I wanna try Sayonara Wild Hearts

Jan 2, 2018
Shame that the region "locking" is a thing with the Switch giveaways. I know I could make a NA account, but nah, I rather let the NA people win.

Thank you all for your generosity regardless!

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): Sayonara Wild Hearts - Won by Xostas (291 entries)

4 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said: