• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
tumblr_pa83ycTH8X1s2j8cfo5_r1_500.gifv

About 2.5 hours left to win a copy of Control for PC!

Gio

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Manila
Wow, I won a giveaway! I tend to just lurk and I've only entered a couple of giveaways so I really wasn't expecting it. Thank you, ffvorax!

Last edited:
1 gift from Delroy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delroy Delroy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Ashflow

Feb 13, 2018
US
Oh shit, I actually won something?! Huge, huge thanks Samaritan for Cadence of Hyrule!

In the original giftbot 2.0 thread I promised I'd give away my Steam backer code for Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon if I ever won something. Time to go dig that up!
Ashflow I think giftbot messed up, was supposed to be sent to me.

Congrats
Ah shoot, my finger slipped and I accidentally input and confirmed the whole code already. Sorry!

1 gift from Ashflow

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Ashflow Ashflow!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ashflow said:

• Steam Steam: Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon - Won by Zeroneo Zeroneo (280 entries)

scamander

Oct 27, 2017
Wow, Samaritan you are killing it. Congratulations to the lucky winners of Cadence of Hyrule, Baba is You and Battle Chef Brigade. I'll keep crossing my fingers for the remaining Switch contests. It's funny, all the games you picked I don't own yet but are on my wishlist. You picked really great games! Thanks for your generosity. :)

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Wow, Samaritan you are killing it. Congratulations to the lucky winners of Cadence of Hyrule, Baba is You and Battle Chef Brigade. I'll keep crossing my fingers for the remaining Switch contests. It's funny, all the games you picked I don't own yet but are on my wishlist. You picked really great games! Thanks for your generosity. :)
I basically just gave away some of my favorite games from the past few years haha, kind of selfish I know.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018

Woah, Woah, WOAH. Someone is giving away Nite Team 4? Only 8 people have thrown their hat in? Too low.

Basically, if you liked Hacknet, TIS-100, Orwell, Uplink, I suggest you take a look at Nite Team 4. Even has a free demo for you to try. Its got hacking stuff like Hacknet, and TIS, and Uplink, but also adds a bunch of flashy and dressing that makes the game modern, and catching for those of you who wanna feel more like a movie spy.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

2 gifts from ZServ

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ZServ ZServ!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! - Won by KillerDark KillerDark (69 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Snake Pass - Won by FantasticMrSnake FantasticMrSnake (66 entries)

1 gift from ffvorax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ffvorax ffvorax!

ffvorax said:
New day, new giveaway!
This is a little and beautiful adventure! I really loved this and its prequel.
Good luck and enjoy.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Almost done with the keys this month... but because in December there is the new star wars film, I decided to donate some Star Wars games keys in November that I have!
So fan of the franchise, keep an eye on the thread, there are some good old games to win! :P

Saicho

Oct 27, 2017

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
Funny that not only I have lots of giftbot alerts but they are all by samaritan xD

ipAeVFm.png

This repeated again and again hehe