GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Jadax

Oct 26, 2017
laoni is a noob, there I said it!

Now when I win the Outer Worlds he's going to have to gift the game to someone who called him a noob :D

HeroShiroGyro

Dec 12, 2017
Alright y'all, back with a NA PS4 code for MediEvil. DM me with the scariest sound/aural moment you've heard in a game. Will randomly choose a winner tomorrow around this time. Thanks!

GiftBot Maintenance Update
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Hello everyone, we have a maintenance update for GiftBot today:
  • Era Clear gifting via GiftBot should now work correctly with all payment methods
  • Era Clear GiftBot giveaways are now linked to payment status – reversing a payment will automatically cancel the giveaway, and reinstating the payment will uncancel it
We’ve also improved the coding behind the "Enter Giveaway" button. Besides some unseen upgrades to the logic, the button will now appear when:
  • You are a registered member
  • It isn’t your own giveaway
  • The giveaway hasn’t been cancelled
  • The giveaway hasn’t ended with no prizes left
In all other cases (such as when a user-set restriction affects your eligibility) you will still be able to see and click the button, but it will spit out the old messages explaining why you can’t enter.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Idaho
Information
Hello everyone, we have a maintenance update for GiftBot today:
  • Era Clear gifting via GiftBot should now work correctly with all payment methods
  • Era Clear GiftBot giveaways are now linked to payment status – reversing a payment will automatically cancel the giveaway, and reinstating the payment will uncancel it
We’ve also improved the coding behind the "Enter Giveaway" button. Besides some unseen upgrades to the logic, the button will now appear when:
  • You are a registered member
  • It isn’t your own giveaway
  • The giveaway hasn’t been cancelled
  • The giveaway hasn’t ended with no prizes left
In all other cases (such as when a user-set restriction affects your eligibility) you will still be able to see and click the button, but it will spit out the old messages explaining why you can’t enter.
Great changes as always, thanks for all your hard work! Reverting the button back to its old behavior was definitely the right move I think. :)

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017