• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 2 days, 14 hours, 9 minutes, 3 seconds, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
How many people have bought a game after losing a couple of giveaways? This is a stealth marketing thread. I haven’t cracked yet but goose game and Hellblade are really close to the tipping point

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
How many people have bought a game after losing a couple of giveaways? This is a stealth marketing thread. I haven’t cracked yet but goose game and Hellblade are really close to the tipping point
I've bought 3 games already. All of them games i had no idea existed, before someone did a giveaway and i looked it up to see what the game was about.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Goddamn, the ps6 will be in the rumour stage by the time those codes stop working for those themes.

Zanzura

Oct 25, 2017
Nice, won Fight'N Rage, thanks anonymous person!

Also cool to see that it supports Remote Play Together.

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Yay! Finally won Immortal Redneck, thanks! Been wanting to try this since I saw it in this thread!