• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Someone photoshop giftbot face over keanu's.

4 gifts from Bii

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Bii Bii!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

oipic

Oct 25, 2017
The stats from the previous thread are all sorts of interesting, but one thing that particularly stands out is the persistence of keys from Humble's Origin bundle (MIrror's Edge, Dead Space, Medal of Honor, et al).

This bundle dates back to August 2013. 2013! Amazing.

ChippyTurtle

Banned
Oct 13, 2018
Yay new thread. I need posts. Seriously something about the spinning Giftbot gear makes me want to give stuff to have it go on more. (Mobile game mechanics for the win)

9 gifts from Duty

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 9 gifts from Duty Duty!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

3 gifts from eddiemunstr

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from eddiemunstr eddiemunstr!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

eddiemunstr said:
Steam keys for:

Deployment
super panda adventures
Archamon

• Steam Steam: Deployment - Won by deadlinezombie deadlinezombie (10 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Super Panda Adventures - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (14 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Archamon - Won by SiG SiG (5 entries)

8 gifts from Pocky4Th3Win

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 8 gifts from Pocky4Th3Win Pocky4Th3Win!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Pocky4Th3Win said:
Wanted to give back to the community. Here are some spare games I have to give out.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Planet Alpha - Won by Mr.Awesome (10 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Won by rochellepaws rochellepaws (70 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered - Won by Blade30 Blade30 (13 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 - Collector's Edition - Won by thenexus6 thenexus6 (21 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Immortal Redneck - Won by deadlinezombie deadlinezombie (7 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Mega Man Legacy Collection - Won by JosephL64 JosephL64 (26 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Zombie Army Trilogy - Won by Saint-XIV Saint-XIV (8 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: 7 Days to Die - Won by TiredGamer TiredGamer (5 entries)

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
You heard right. I love stats and the stats from the last OT are definitely interesting.

Looking forward to another fun giveaway thread.

1 gift from PixelsByNight

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PixelsByNight PixelsByNight!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

PixelsByNight said:
GiftBot returns to make us all suffer! Let me help!

skullmuffins

Oct 25, 2017
Quoted for emphasis
No Lurkers

This restriction only allows members who have made 5 or more posts in the thread in which the giveaway is created. This is intended for community threads and OTs where some giveaway creators might want to make sure that their prizes go to folks who are actually part of that community. It is not generally intended for threads dedicated solely to giveaways or threads where there isn't a central topic of discussion. Please be aware that while you are welcome and encouraged to join and participate in new communities, blatantly spamming a community thread for the sole purpose of circumventing this restriction will get you banned.
please don't use the no lurkers rule when making giveaways for this thread. all it does is generate large amounts of garbage throwaway spam posts from people looking to hit the requirement.

BoxManLocke

Oct 25, 2017
France
Awwww Giftbot's thread is over, I am sad. Such a cool one though.

Looking forward to giving more stuff out here soon. Also maybe I'll win something one day !

Son of Sparda

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit, I'm a little disappointed with the thread title. I was expecting some "better luck next time" jokes in there lol

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Quoted for emphasis

please don't use the no lurkers rule when making giveaways for this thread. all it does is generate large amounts of garbage throwaway spam posts from people looking to hit the requirement.
I mean, yeah... But that's going to happen regardless because people are just going to assume there will be stuff with that requirement, so it doesn't matter too much. Just is what it is.

Bii

Oct 25, 2017
Lurker restriction on a thread that was just started. Nice!

I think it's unchecked by default. So not sure which giveaway you're referring to but maybe the giver either forgot to check it or they didn't because they don't care. lol

Edit: Nevermind, it is checked by default.

RedFyn

Oct 25, 2017
Complaining already? You have a week to post 5 times if you want in that giveaway. I think it's manageable.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh gosh a new thread!
I must prepare the bottles for the inevitable tears from giftbot victims.

1 gift from zulux21

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from zulux21 zulux21!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

zulux21 said:
I traded someone for their German key of CoD from the current humble monthly. I haven't a clue if it has any restrictions for people outside of Germany thus mentioning it.
I hope it works for whomever gets it.

• Steam Steam: Call of Duty WWII (german) - Won by ArtTeitlebaum ArtTeitlebaum (48 entries)

Antipode

Jul 25, 2019
I'm honestly really glad this thread is here, whether or not I win anything. It's such a positive fixture for this place.