• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
It's sad to see Thomas was Alone on the top of the unredeemed gifts list in the stats since it's a great game, but I suppose most people had a free copy from various sources or some such.
I might be wrong but are you confusing 'Thomas was Alone' with 'A virus named Tom'? Because I can't see the former listed anywhere in the stats

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
I promise this week I'll stop being lazy and add Humble Bundle games to my web extension. It's actually really simple but I've been sucked up by Destiny 2

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I guess I should re-insert the Steam key that I had done last time.
That is, if I can find it.

Last edited:

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Researching some of the games that are given away, that I've never heard of, has given me some stuff to put on my wishlist....and stuff to avoid, lol.

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
red_raddish_1024x1024.png

People who want to boost their post count. Share these Radishes from other country.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, is there a way to check if a Steam key has been used without activating it? I think I have a bunch of Humble Bundle stuff I could give away...

3 gifts from Axisofweevils

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Axisofweevils Axisofweevils!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Axisofweevils said:
I've been clearing out my old bundles and found these unredeemed keys.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: naval warfare - Won by NervousXtian NervousXtian (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: rush for glory - Won by YaBish YaBish (3 entries)
  • Steam Steam: construct: escape the system - Won by Retsudo Retsudo (3 entries)

MrPanic

Oct 25, 2017
Another thread huh, not sure if I can actually deal with seeing that smiling face in my notifications again. Interesting stats on that last thread.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Let's talk about our favorite Zelda game this time around.
Probably Link's Awakening for me, especially now that the Switch version exists and fixrs my major complaint with the original/DX (inventory management). Just hits all the right notes for me.

Though Minish Cap is certainly another strong contender.

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
dropping a lurker-restricted one in the first couple pages of the thread is devious. people gonna speedrun the filler-posts.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Be prepared to talk about your favorite final fantasy game again lol

Well, I am back in this thread, maybe some more will magically reappear!

Also, quick reminder! Giveaways that were posted in the old thread that are still active should still be able to be entered! I know I still have an active giveaway in there

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I might be wrong but are you confusing 'Thomas was Alone' with 'A virus named Tom'? Because I can't see the former listed anywhere in the stats
uh.....shoot. Now I have to reread posts. You KNOW I don't do that myself. Why don't you please quote it for me? if you have time?
Now I'm really curious!
For me, it includes a few genres I just don't play, it's not that interesting. Like I don't need more arena shooters, I don't want any hentai games, and I am fully supplied on bullet hells for what I can manage.

1 gift from SoulesS

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SoulesS SoulesS!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Oh so we back, huh?

Really, y'all are amazing. Or you have a problem and buy too many games/subs. I can't tell which, but I like it.

kuroneko0509

Oct 25, 2017
going to miss both of the old thread. hopefully people won't forget that this isn't a solely giftbot thread, so those who wants to give unwanted physical stuff can still do it like in previous gift thread