• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Either is fine, I think Humble sometimes has DRM-free options so that's always good to have.
I think it was mentioned in the previous thread, that if you use the gift option for humble, drm-free versions do not appear?
I actually went to check to make sure I wasn't talking out of my butt and
Partial Gifting: Gifting Individual Keys

* Only keys can be gifted using this partial gifting system. DRM-free content is not permitted to be gifted to other people unless a separate gift purchase is made.
So, whatever the gifter feels like doing, I guess, but no DRM free copies.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
I think it was mentioned in the previous thread, that if you use the gift option for humble, drm-free versions do not appear?
I actually went to check to make sure I wasn't talking out of my butt and

So, whatever the gifter feels like doing, I guess, but no DRM free copies.
Oops, my bad then. I'll edit my post, thanks for the correction.

Edit: I assume it still works for non-gift purchases, like if you just have spare, unredeemed keys though, right?

Duty

Oct 25, 2017
A game that was removed from Steam the key still work right? Maybe I have a good one here.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
How do the control/Wolfenstein Nvidia codes work? I've got some that I'm probably not going to use.
I think you need to get a code for EGS or whatever from the Nvidia tool on your PC, then you should be able to give away that code. If they haven't added a platform option for EGS yet in Giftbot you can just type it in.

TubaZef

Oct 28, 2017
Brazil
Same. Where are you from, Tubs? I know that we're from the same country, and maybe we live close to each other. Maybe I'm watching you through your bedroom window right now. Maybe I have a shrine with pictures I secretly took of you at home. You know, healthy stuff. I used to post on your old forum, and even advertized to some friends. Sad that it didn't took off.

... ok... now I'm scarred and living in Foz do Iguaçu - PR

thanks for using my old forum :)

1 gift from Captain of Outer Space

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Captain of Outer Space Captain of Outer Space!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Captain of Outer Space said:
Ringing in the new thread with a quick giveaway of a cool game somebody should own.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Q.U.B.E: Director's Cut - Won by DonNadie DonNadie (31 entries)

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Some of the entry numbers are scary. Either people neglect their Steam account of they don't know about Humble Bundle.

Raysoul

Fat4All Ruined My Rug
Oct 26, 2017
I'm just glad I was wrong that I have bad luck in these kind of raffles. Won a couple of games on the other thread. Thank you gifters.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Someone posted that they won 29 and got dogpiled so

Everyone's going to keep that to themselves 😄

I won four in the giveaway thread, and a fifth that I actually lost but Giftbot said I won and the gifter generously gave me a replacement key anyways.

Yeah, I feel this. I have won, a lot. None of the big stuff, but lots of little titles that got bundled before I got into PC, or that I didn't even know I wanted until they showed up as a giveaway. I've always made sure to give out more titles than I've won, and I'm still over double on that front on actual title volume

Even with how much I've given away, I'm afraid if I put a number to it I'd have people jumping on me ._.

Oct 30, 2017
Just a question. Does Switch or Xbox One have region restrictions for their codes? If yes, I thought they did away with that foolishness

1 gift from ChippyTurtle

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ChippyTurtle!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ChippyTurtle said:

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just a question. Does Switch or Xbox One have region restrictions for their codes? If yes, I thought they did away with that foolishness
Xbox shouldn't, Switch does though. Although with Switch if you have no credit on the account, you should be able to change your region to redeem the code then change back.

dreams

Oct 25, 2017
What does the top games nobody won in the OP means?
When a giveaway ends, there are sometimes games that no one entered for. Typically those turn into a first come, first serve type of entry then. However, these ones were left all sad and lonely and unwon. The giveaway they were in probably got buried and people didn't realize they could automatically win them.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
When a giveaway ends, there are sometimes games that no one entered for. Typically those turn into a first come, first serve type of entry then. However, these ones were left all sad and lonely and unwon. The giveaway they were in probably got buried and people didn't realize they could automatically win them.
Also some are left because people don't want to get locked out of other giveaways.

KillerDark

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I feel this. I have won, a lot. None of the big stuff, but lots of little titles that got bundled before I got into PC, or that I didn't even know I wanted until they showed up as a giveaway. I've always made sure to give out more titles than I've won, and I'm still over double on that front on actual title volume

Even with how much I've given away, I'm afraid if I put a number to it I'd have people jumping on me ._.

You gave away a ton, you are and continue to be very generous, no one should get upset at you.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

Don't worry, you gave away so many games, expensive and/or highly desirable ones too (and not Humble dumps -- not that there's anything wrong with that, but it doesn't cost the givers anything ;)), anyone upset at you for winning "too much" would feel my wrath :D

Wow so weird that games didn't get snipped

Meh with all the quality you gifted let them talk.

MendicantBS

Oct 25, 2017
Since people are looking for a way to get their posts up for the lurker restriction:

Quote this if you cried at this scene
giphy2.gif
What's the name of the movie?

1 gift from Duty

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Duty Duty!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Duty said:

Ifrit

Oct 27, 2017
There should be a Giftbot pics/gif collection, some of the ones on the previous thread were hilarious

Oct 25, 2017
Oz
Didn't own a Nintendo console past SNES and that was when I was a kid.

Do own a Switch now (got one very recently as a gift) but I don't have any games for it since there are literally zero stores selling physical Switch games or even e-shop cards where I live... so I've decided to sell my Switch :(
I've never had a Nintendo console (other than a Game and Watch)