• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Res

Oct 25, 2017
9b5.gif

Even thanking knack wont be enough for me to win anything

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Thank Knack

I don't really need any games, maybe give some away later this month

2 gifts from Hero of Time

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Hero of Time Hero of Time!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Hero of Time said:
Some old keys I didn't think anyone would want, but I noticed a decent amount of people enter for them in other giveaways, so here you go.

These are our awesome prizes:

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A journey through a new giveaway...

"Now giving away Greedfall/Man of Medan/AC Odyssey!"
source.gif

Checking the thread every two hours:
giphy.gif

"Sorry, you didn't win this time!"
giphy.gif

1 gift from Niosai

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Niosai Niosai!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Niosai said:
Here's one more I just found. Fun-looking 2D Worms-style game with lots of blood and gibbing.

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
In the game name we put mystery and that's it? Maybe I'll play with that later on 👀
Yeah, some of us just listed the game as mystery game last time. Ill admit it worked on me, I entered every single one I could. Its not even about winning the game it just makes you want to know what it is. I would put one as a mystery game myself for the keys I have left, but I kinda feel like it would seem more like I was trying to hide a not that great game since I dont believe I have anything that great left over.

Firmament1

Aug 15, 2019
Damn. That's a lot of giveaways.

It's really nice that so many people are doing this for the community!

1 gift from BlueStarEXSF

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from BlueStarEXSF BlueStarEXSF!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

BlueStarEXSF said:
Hey guys ! I got a key from Humble Bundle and I don't want it ! Good luck !

1 gift from Bii

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Bii Bii!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Bii said:
Who is still gaming on a 3DS in 2019?

New/sealed US physical copy of The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Nintendo Selects). I would prefer the winner to not have the game already but there's no way for me to verify that; honor system it is. For this giveaway, I can ship worldwide.

NYUe1CL.jpg

• 3DS 3DS: Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (Physical) - Won by Denamitea Denamitea (70 entries)

corasaur

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty good sign that the no lurker flag is broken is that it has caused 500+ shit posts. I get the flag for other threads with a topic and wanting to reward participants, but it should really not be allowed in the giveaways thread.
Maybe one day giftbot will allow OPs to set which flags can be used in a given thread.

Until then, I have to assume that anyone who uses it in here just wants to watch the world burn.

2 gifts from PersonAndStuff

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from PersonAndStuff PersonAndStuff!

PersonAndStuff said:
So, I'm giving away one copy of Metal Gear V and one copy of 3 Stars of Destiny. A 67 cent game with mixed reviews on steam. And I'm not telling you which is which.

• Steam Steam: Metal Gear Solid V or 3 Stars of Destiny (56 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Metal Gear Solid V or 3 Stars of Destiny (56 entries)

Apr 27, 2018
Surprised nobody gave away the original Call of Duty: World At War in the other thread.

Got to play that game someday.