• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KainXVIII

Oct 26, 2017
9b5.gif
Praise!

Deleted member 26746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Is this the one message that will let me in The Last Remnant giveway??? we will se...

Giftbot bless you all

yeah... that was the one

1 gift from RiPPn

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from RiPPn RiPPn!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

RiPPn said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): Symbols in the Stars (dynamic theme) - Won by StarStorm StarStorm (56 entries)

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
1 gift from eddiemunstr

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from eddiemunstr eddiemunstr!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

eddiemunstr said:
Sorry to disappoint, its not bad rats.

• Steam Steam: Degrees of Separation - Won by Equirah Equirah (45 entries)

Ventilaator

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I should actually get the 5 posts this time around. Last time I told myself I shouldn't bother because the thread is going to end soon anyway, and then missed out on a million lurker-restricted giveaways until the end actually came.

thank knack, etc

3 gifts from DGP

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Deleted member 1659!

• Steam Steam: The Last Tinker City of Colors - Won by MikePT MikePT (39 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Valnir Rok Survival RPG - Won by LoneWolfHunter LoneWolfHunter (13 entries)
  • Steam Steam: LocoSoccer - Won by Mr.Awesome (14 entries)

eddiemunstr

Jan 20, 2019
Omg! I just found a semi-broken 3ds for 19.99 at the goodwill. It looked brand new but The face buttons didnt work. I Opened it up and cleaned the button contact film stuff... and now it 100% works! (Im proud of this... lol)

My first 3DS and i got it for less than 20$ in 2019!

(I have Children of Mana for ds, and Regular Show for 3DS... thats it)
Hey I would be pretty happy if I managed to score a deal that good too. Hope it keeps working great for you.

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
I have a game to give away, but i dont know if the code is still valid. Is there a way to check if a PSN code still works without redeeming the code?

Also its a EU code and im in US.

RiPPn

Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I have a game to give away, but i dont know if the code is still valid. Is there a way to check if a PSN code still works without redeeming the code?

Also its a EU code and im in US.
You can enter the code on your PlayStation account and it will tell you what the code is for which will verify it is still active, just don't hit redeem code. If you get the error "this code has already been redeemed" then you have your answer.

Edit: oops I missed the part about it being in another region.

Blinksy

Mar 7, 2018
New thread! Good luck to everyone, and thanks to all the generous people in the last giftbot thread and this new one.

1 gift from Hero of Legend

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Hero of Legend Hero of Legend!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Hero of Legend said:
dbc9ed17f8c87f2e7e02bc586fe285fe6f99c7fd6195c9e80b640181c067c624.jpg

This is the very special NA pre-order DLC for God Eater 3 on Switch that gives you the costumes of Yuri and Estelle. This was a pre-order exclusive offer only. YOU CANNOT BUY THIS ON THE ESHOP!

BUT!
There is a solution!

If you don't win, you can do what I did and buy a code from this seller on ebay:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/God-Eater-3-Nintendo-Switch-DLC-Key-Code-Tales-of-Vesperia-Costumes-USA-CAN/283625845758

I have no affiliation with this seller. I'm just helping to vouch that this is legit as the first code I bought worked perfectly and it arrived within a couple of hours. This second one I bought just for the giveaway came right at the hour or close to it. The code is only $5 USD so it's a damn good bargain, especially with God Eater 3 on Switch being 40% off on the eShop right now for $36 USD in NA until Oct 21st:

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/god-eater-3-switch/

So yeah, you can now technically get the game and the pre-order code for $41 USD. :P

Best of luck! Hope I've helped those in NA who missed out on the pre-order DLC get them finally! :D

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): GOD EATER 3 - Tales of Vesperia DLC Costumes - Won by Deleted member 17627 (38 entries)

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Also, Mario Oddessy<<<< 3D World

Looking for around a hundred stars in one big map is not fun.

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
Didn't own a Nintendo console past SNES and that was when I was a kid.

Do own a Switch now (got one very recently as a gift) but I don't have any games for it since there are literally zero stores selling physical Switch games or even e-shop cards where I live... so I've decided to sell my Switch :(
I'm in a similar situation, except I just set my eShop region as US and use PayPal to buy games.

GoldenCat

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Thread is moving so fast no one will see that Final Fantasy X-2 and XIII-2 are both in my top 5 FF games

Jeb

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Mar 14, 2018
Dark Souls 2>>>>>Dark Souls 3.

Revisiting old areas, having returning characters and referencing old games is not nostalgic, it's lazy.

Also bring back dual wielding weapons!