• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

EtaMari

Dec 17, 2018
tenor.gif

Cth

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Glad to see the new thread's up!

Just found out today my bonus check has arrived so I'll be doing a giveaway soon!

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
Last giveaway/raffle I've ever won was for a Gundam I've never built, and that was the first I'd ever won and it was last year. But Captain Morgan has bestowed power upon me, and I *will* win something on ResetEra!

(Apologies mods)

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Awesome to see this going still! Big thanks to everyone who's given stuff away in these threads. You're good people.

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from YuSuzzune YuSuzzune!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

YuSuzzune said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Psichodelya - Won by Dazraell Dazraell (38 entries)

1 gift from SomaXD

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from SomaXD SomaXD!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SomaXD said:
zww8fgd.jpg

Been sitting on this one for a while...

For you EU region kids i have a code for the fantastic:

BATTLE CHASERS NIGHTWAR (PS4)

If youre in the EU region and havent played this yet... here you go!

Thri77

Sep 19, 2019
To kick this new thread off I'm pleased to announce that we have a new wave of prizes donated to us from an anonymous friend of the site! There is also a smattering of prizes leftover from the Launch Giveaway Extravaganza. Here is the full combined list of "official" prizes that we'll be giving away in the coming days:

GreedFall (XB1) x2​
Man of Medan (XB1) x1​
RAD (Switch ANZ) x2​
$20 PlayStation Store Gift Card x2​
Far Cry New Dawn (Uplay) x1​

That's right, we've got rare Australia/New Zealand region Switch codes! We'll also be giving away leftover Steam keys to the PC Gaming Era community, which you are welcome to join (as long as you have meaningful posts to make and not spam).

Impressive numbers!

Dazraell

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Poland
Entered some giveways, expecting multiple "Better luck next time". And with that said, lurker post limit is achieved.

SomaXD

Oct 27, 2017
You can enter the code on your PlayStation account and it will tell you what the code is for which will verify it is still active, just don't hit redeem code. If you get the error "this code has already been redeemed" then you have your answer.

Edit: oops I missed the part about it being in another region.

I have a foreign account to test and yep its still good... just added the giveaway! As the biggest BC/Joe Mad fan... it is my sworn duty to get this game to as many people as possible lol.

texhnolyze

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Tbh, the fun was gone after they introduced the giftbot notification options.

Yeah, it's on me for turning it off though. I probably should turn it on again.

5 gifts from Kromis

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Kromis Kromis!

This is a three-day raffle that will expire in 72 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Wasteland 2: Director's Cut - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (57 entries)
  • Origin Origin: Crysis 2: Maximum Edition - Won by picorin81 picorin81 (18 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Absolver - Won by poropat poropat (28 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Full Metal Furies - Won by Neat Neat (47 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sniper Elite (won't activate in DE) - Won by TripaSeca TripaSeca (24 entries)

1 gift from Cth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cth Cth!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cth said:
header.jpg

Welcome to Glass Masquerade sequel - an artistic puzzle game inspired by stained glass artisans and Wonderland depictions of the 20th century. You need to combine hidden glass pieces to solve every riddle and free yourself from a tangled dream.

• Steam Steam: Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions - Won by Ventilaator Ventilaator (87 entries)