• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i definitely won my share of free games in the old thread. just wonder how long the giving will keep up

7 gifts from aiswyda

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 7 gifts from aiswyda aiswyda!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

aiswyda said:
Here's some stuff I won from PSX a few years back I never used. I can't make promises as to whether or not the codes will work, but the app they're stored on says they should be good.

There's no region listed but this was NA PSX so I would assume they're all NA codes (but I can't be 100% sure so...)! Some expire soon (like the uncharted option) so if you win please cash in soon :)

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): Call of Duty WWII -- Launch Dynamic Theme - Won by Grettir_the_Swole Grettir_the_Swole (29 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): Uncharted 10th Anniversary Theme + Avatar - Won by Honome Honome (55 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): Moss - Quill in the Forest - Won by SixelAlexiS SixelAlexiS (47 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): Fortnite Llama Pinata Avatar - Won by Old School Gamer Old School Gamer (18 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): SG / Zh Onechanbara Red Kagura Outfit - Won by Stiler Stiler (17 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): SW Battlefront II: Inferno Squad White Logo Avatar - Won by Agent_J Agent_J (24 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (NA) PlayStation 4 (NA): Trove Mount (description unclear lol) - Won by lawliet013 (15 entries)

1 gift from Cth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cth Cth!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cth said:
I said I'd do this last thread and never got around to it.. so here it is:

6260477_sd.jpg

NOTE: GAME NOT INCLUDED! ONLY THE SHIP/FIGURES/ETC

• Nintendo Switch (NA) Nintendo Switch (NA): Starlink: Battle for Atlas (NO GAME! READ POST!) - Won by Angie Angie (26 entries)

Oct 29, 2017
Risk of Rain is a great side-scrolling rogue-like with lots of replayability. If you haven't played it you should enter for its giveaway.

1 gift from ahbs22

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ahbs22 ahbs22!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Ouya Ouya: Neverending Nightmares Ouya (not sure if it works) - Won by Saturday Saturday (1 entry)

1 gift from PlayerC90

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from PC90 PC90!

PC90 said:
New thread - new chance

• Steam Steam: Final Fantasy VIII - Remastered - Won by Kansoku Kansoku (338 entries)

aiswyda

Aug 11, 2018
Hoping y'all can put some of those themes and avatars to good use haha I literally forgot they existed until I was trying to think of any potential codes I'd have to give away.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
it's just nuts to me to check on relatively new giveaway posts to see 100+ people already entered

Tchocky

Oct 27, 2017
I think a lot of people just didn't like the motion controls, or they didn't get them and just tried to waggle through it. I personally really enjoyed them and would have loved a follow up or expansion on that control method.

Yeah I think it was motion controls and too much handholding especially at the beginning that turned people off. I loved most of it though.

Xagarath

Oct 28, 2017
North-East England
I think a lot of people just didn't like the motion controls, or they didn't get them and just tried to waggle through it. I personally really enjoyed them and would have loved a follow up or expansion on that control method.
Yeah, they actually needed some precision, unlike Twilight Princess. It's a shame it came at the end of the Wii's lifespan when it felt like they'd finally figured out how to make motion controls work properly.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
God bless the last thread and AsfaeksBR for introducing me to Slay the Spire, which I won through a giveaway. It has rapidly become one of my favorite games (and as such I bought a Switch copy to support the developer)

I continue to be in awe of the generosity on display around here :)

eZipsis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah I think it was motion controls and too much handholding especially at the beginning that turned people off. I loved most of it though.

I really want to play though it again, but yeah the beginning is such a drag it puts me off. One day II will suck it up and just do it.
Yeah, they actually needed some precision, unlike Twilight Princess. It's a shame it came at the end of the Wii's lifespan when it felt like they'd finally figured out how to make motion controls work properly.

That's true. It's a shame things didn't work out but hopefully they explore it again in the future, though now days I think people would be far more against it after Breath of The Wild.

SRV

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
This community is crazy! You are all some beautiful people!

3 gifts from Chestbridge

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Chestbridge Chestbridge!

• Steam Steam: Late Shift - Won by Ahti Ahti (31 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Paratopic - Won by Wei Shen MF! (26 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Little Nightmares - Won by ROMASS ROMASS (71 entries)

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i have to check my humble keys for spares, i try to give away a game every time i win