• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's sad to see Thomas was Alone on the top of the unredeemed gifts list in the stats since it's a great game, but I suppose most people had a free copy from various sources or some such.
I swear I own Thomas was Alone just about everywhere and I couldn't tell you why. It's a good game, but I definitely don't remember ever buying it anywhere lol.

Big Boy

Oct 25, 2017
This was my favourite from the last thread. Something about the way Griftbot is looking at you with a massive grin as he hands the note over. Truly evil

5124v2k33.jpg

1 gift from KainXVIII

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from KainXVIII KainXVIII!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

KainXVIII said:
HB leftover (hope its not expired or something) 🙄

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Samorost 2 - Won by Camisado Camisado (1 entry)

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For once the Era ad game is on point - and it's not even based on my personal stuff since I'm in private mode.

uJt47FE.jpg

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Oh gosh these codes all want you to go to individual websites to redeem the UV codes
I wish I could add some notes to the giveaways without cancelling it

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
I love how people here give away lots of games from different stores and platforms, even a PS4 Dynamic theme!
Also, hmm, OUYA games? That's certainly interesting :D

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
staring at this 2008 digital code of TDK that requires the disc to be put in and redeemed on iTunes like "even if that code still works does it do anyone any good"

Feb 24, 2018
Also I've just noticed, why do so many people just have codes for The Walking Dead: Michonne lying around? I've seen that game on the last Giveaway a ton?

1 gift from Hero of Legend

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Hero of Legend Hero of Legend!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Hero of Legend said:
Everest_poster.jpg

This is a code for Universal's Everest given to me by @Clowns. This was given to me to test on www.universaldigitalcopy.com to see if it works in Canada and it seemingly does. @Clowns is from the US so that's why we worked together to test this.

Funny enough it redirects to https://www.uphe.com/DigitalCopy/TokenEntry for me, so that must be the Canadian site. So my guess is that the former link is for US folks and the latter for Canadians.

Finally, @Clowns told me it was meant for iTunes and UV... but funny enough for me it told me it would work for Google Play. Sooooo take that as you will? :P Assume it works on all three?

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movie Code (see message) Movie Code (see message): Universal's Everest - Won by Sanchoco Sanchoco (4 entries)