• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
staring at this 2008 digital code of TDK that requires the disc to be put in and redeemed on iTunes like "even if that code still works does it do anyone any good"

Oh those are the fucking worst. I tried doing that with my Ice Age 1 copy and it only seems to work for iTunes and frankly the software seemingly isn't even compatible with it? I mean it's obviously from the dawn of the system so we're talking... 2008 maybe? I'd have to recheck.

Thank god we moved past disc requirements. Think 2011 was the last to do that? Rango did and that came out then.

SiG

Oct 25, 2017
Err...there must be some mistake. I just won another game: Archamon! Thanks again eddiemunstr !

"Big money! Big prizes! I love it!"

2 gifts from rochellepaws

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from rochellepaws rochellepaws!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

rochellepaws said:
IuIJ20P.png

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Won by TheEchosOfTheCyborg TheEchosOfTheCyborg (81 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil 4: The Ultimate HD Edition - Won by Nayishiki Nayishiki (115 entries)

Blade30

Oct 26, 2017
Damn new thread started when I was already sleeping and it's already almost at 1000 posts

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
20 page thread overnight, jaysus. Thanks for everyone's generosity in doing their giveaways!

ROMASS

One Winged Slayer
Oct 15, 2018
Undertale is in the lemon list only because there was a giveaway for it that wasn't over yet, right?

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Oh those are the fucking worst. I tried doing that with my Ice Age 1 copy and it only seems to work for iTunes and frankly the software seemingly isn't even compatible with it? I mean it's obviously from the dawn of the system so we're talking... 2008 maybe? I'd have to recheck.

Thank god we moved past disc requirements. Think 2011 was the last to do that? Rango did and that came out then.
Tried on WB's site and it said "invalid code" but, it does say it's for iTunes... considering just doing a naked post and letting the bots claim it.

1 gift from CrazyAndy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from CrazyAndy CrazyAndy!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Epic Games Store Epic Games Store: The Walking Dead: Michonne - A Telltale Miniseries - Won by 3bada 3bada (29 entries)

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
If by some miracle you get this to work, you earned it. The Dark Knight, code from 2008, requires disc to be inserted, redeems on iTunes.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
If it doesn't work, don't blame me. Blame yourself or Giftbot.

Tuftecake

Mar 26, 2018
About to post a giveaway but I just wanted to say, having not known that you couldn't redeem OUYA codes and being the one to curse you with bring them into the old thread (sound):

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
editing this post just in case anyone who enters needs support for my giveaway:
Jurassic World Redeems on UniversalDigitalCopy.com
Pacific Rim redeems on flixster.com/getUV
Sicario redeems on redeemmovie.com

And that's all I can do support-wise. Try googling around if it's not working out.
now back to our regularly scheduled shitpost:
_
7853.jpg

I hope this goes OK.

Jurassic World and Pacific Rim will redeem on MoviesAnywhere.com.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
When does the current humble bundle offer run out? Still on the fence but really want Spyro - just feels odd to play it on a PC. Wouldn't want CoD or Crash though