• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
Usually you'll receive the DLC parts you don't have rather than separate listings.
Not sure about RE5. But in my case with Alan Wake, I only got the DLCs when I eventually purchased the Collector's Edition
Thanks for the replies. I had a Gold Edition from humble I ended up giving to a friend on steam because I didn't want to waste it if it didn't work.
Now I know at least, now back to thinking up stupid memes

1 gift from Tuftecake

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Tuftecake Tuftecake!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Tuftecake said:
99% sure this works! I tried to redeem it but steam was like "UH YOU ALREADY HAVE THIS HERE LET'S INSTALL" So it SHOULD work.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (The Original) - Won by Goldstick Goldstick (58 entries)

random88

Oct 25, 2017
Not US
9b5.gif

thank knack

1 gift from Axisofweevils

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Axisofweevils Axisofweevils!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Axisofweevils said:
Why would you enter this? It's so silly when it's only Bad Rats... or is it???

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Don’t try for this. You’ll be disappointed. - Won by GoldenCat GoldenCat (191 entries)

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Would I then be able to use Movies Anywhere on my Canadian accounts like Google Play?

yeah. Its mostly region locked - so eg if you have a US itunes account you need to switch to it to see the movies. But Google play seems to be 'global'. Eg I redeem (or buy from Vudu) and it goes into my movies anywhere account which is paires to my google account - and the movies appear in my UK Google play account. This works even if the movie isn't out here yet - eg I did this for Endgame and Infinity war and could play them a few weeks before they were even released digitallly on the google play store - still appeared in my library.

Oct 26, 2017
yeah. Its mostly region locked - so eg if you have a US itunes account you need to switch to it to see the movies. But Google play seems to be 'global'. Eg I redeem (or buy from Vudu) and it goes into my movies anywhere account which is paires to my google account - and the movies appear in my UK Google play account. This works even if the movie isn't out here yet - eg I did this for Endgame and Infinity war and could play them a few weeks before they were even released digitallly on the google play store - still appeared in my library.

Huh. I'll look into this. Does it accept regional codes and "translates" it to your Google Play account's region/country?

Angelo

Aug 24, 2018
What a ride the last thread was. I wish a better luck this time y'all :D

And good luck to you too!

Something tells me that i should enter this giveaway. Anyone who hasn't owned Bad Rats should treat themselves :P.

Also, how come i didn't realize that people are giving away movies too, not in this thread exclusively but also in the old thread?

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Oh no the mystery games are back too. Watch me not participate in those giveaways, I've learned the lesson from the previous thread! Unless you want a case of Garfield Kart, I don't know.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. I'll look into this. Does it accept regional codes and "translates" it to your Google Play account's region/country?

You have to redeem in movies anywhere - US only. I had a lot of trouble getting an account set up, but once done I can redeem codes easily enough with a simple VPN connection. Once redeemed 'in the US' in the movies anywhere app, it syncs across to any services you have paired up - i have itunes and google play.

itunes needs me to be signed in to my US account to show my library - but I don't need to be VPN. Google play doesn't even need that - the account is global so it just appears