• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
5 gifts from Allan Holdsworth

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from Allan Holdsworth Allan Holdsworth!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Allan Holdsworth said:
Please PM me if a code doesn't work

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Brutal Legend - Won by Kolle Kolle (41 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Chroma Squad - Won by Sought After Sought After (33 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Cook, Serve, Delicious! - Won by Satanic Saint Satanic Saint (48 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Dustforce - Won by Grif (24 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Epic Battle Fantasy 4 - Won by vteixeira vteixeira (12 entries)

Planet

Oct 25, 2017
It's everyone's favourite season of getting nothing! XD

gif-simpsons-keine-chkrj8n.gif

wvan13

Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna' thank Knack. Got that game at midnight launch with my PS4. Hated it so much I went up as soon as they opened the next day, sold Knack and got Assassin's Creed Black Flag. Why even bother having a bigger health bar if you still can only get hit X amount of times? Just do health pips, Knack. Health pips.

oggob

Oct 25, 2017
Sydney, Australia
There is a giveaway that I can't enter because I won something in the past 7 days... my estimates suggest I'll be able to enter (maybe) at about midnight tonight, less than an hour before it ends... great timing.

Assuming I don't actually win something else before that, lol

Thank Knack, I swear if we don't get a trilogy!!!!

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Phew, made it just in time to participate in the FFVIII giveaway. 15 minutes left when I entered, lol. Not that I'm gonna win *looks at the number of entries* -_-;

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Thread is moving so fast no one will see that Final Fantasy X-2 and XIII-2 are both in my top 5 FF games
XIII-2 is probably the closest we'll ever get to another Chrono Trigger (w/Toriyama's waifu obsession), it has a fun villain and a pretty ballsy ending. Not too hard to see why it would be liked, even if the moment to moment dialogue isn't all that.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Ouya Ouya: Ouya: Broken Age - Won by Altera Altera (2 entries)

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Cook, Serve, Delicious is chaotic and challenging when sober and clear of mind - I can't imagine playing it when drunk! Great game, though.
We made it pretty far into the late game stages in the first game one time when pretty drunk, lol. Then we got too drunk and couldn't get much further. xD

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Omg I won the Starlink: Battle for Atlas :D
Thank you so much Cth

I'm from Portugal, if it's too expensive for you to send it, than it's fine, I will understand.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Want to thank Duty for Psychonauts. Found out I already had it, though, and I let them know. Gonna install the one I already have (that I have no memory of buying lol) Hopefully someone else can get to enjoy it!

Official Giveaway: Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition from SNK
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Good news everyone! The Samurai Shodown codes we raffled off in the Giveaway Extravaganza were some of the most popular and sought-after prizes of the entire event. Now, to celebrate today's release of the latest DLC, SNK has provided us with five PS4 EU copies of Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition to give away to the community! This includes the full game and the season pass.

Please thank SNK for the codes! In fact, if you'd like to thank them directly, they now have a verified Discord and new streaming channel dedicated to community interactions. You can find them on...

Discord: https://discord.gg/snk
Twitch:
https://twitch.tv/kaiserwave

The first giveaway with SamSho can be found in the next post!
Second raffle is up!
Third chance to win a copy of SamSho!
Fourth raffle is up!
And the fifth chance to win! There will be one more bonus opportunity after this one
The final giveaway! Don't miss it!

3 gifts from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Here we go! Thanks to SNK for Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition! The RAD Switch code must be redeemed on an Australia/New Zealand account.

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition - Won by Son of Sparda Son of Sparda (888 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: GreedFall - Won by Bumble Bee Bumble Bee (254 entries)
  • Nintendo Switch (ANZ) Nintendo Switch (ANZ): RAD - Won by Dingotech Dingotech (109 entries)