• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Some memorable quotes from The Matrix

You get used to it. I don't even see the loss. All I see is better head, luck head, next head, time.

Word of advice, you see a GiftBot giveaway with check boxes instead of radio buttons, you do what we do. Check. You check your ass off.

Come on, stop trying to win things and win things

Mr. Underposterson, you look surprised to lose. Again.

I participated in two giveaways. My victories are coming down now.
No, lieutenant, you have already lost.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In for Men of Medan. Haven't won anything so far, guess it balances out my luck with the old GiftBot where I probably snagged a dozen different things, including stuff for PS4 and XB1 so not just leftover Humble Bundle codes or something.

4 gifts from Inapplicable

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Faith Faith!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Faith said:
Ummm hi everyone, I don't post much here but have these extra/unwanted codes to raffle off.

For the Black Ops 4 season pass + extra dlc I put UK as the region as I'm unsure if UK PSN codes work in the EU

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Quantum Break - Won by Dazraell Dazraell (97 entries)
  • Xbox One/360 Xbox One/360: Alan Wake - Won by Kaworu Kaworu (54 entries)
  • Xbox One/360 Xbox One/360: Gears of War 1-3 - Won by lawliet013 (62 entries)
  • PlayStation 4 (UK) PlayStation 4 (UK): COD Black Ops 4: Black Ops pass + Pro edition DLC - Won by Psychotron Psychotron (88 entries)

SiassaDavid

Jun 15, 2018
Vienna, Austria
Created a new gif-
homer-resetera-flat.gif
"Blabla's raffle in the thread ResetEra's GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza (Now Concluded)! has ended and sadly you did not win. Better luck next time!"

2 gifts from SRV

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from SRV SRV!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

SRV said:
For redeeming the Dauntless code,
1) Log in to your account on PlayDauntless.com.
2) Go to the "My Account" page.
3) Scroll down to Code Redemption and enter your code.

For Minion Masters,
1: Download Minion Masters for free on PC or Xbox One here.
2: Start the game and get to lvl 7 (it's quick!)
3: Open the shop, enter your code and keep your DLC forever!

• PlayDauntless.com PlayDauntless.com: Dauntless: Scare Tactics Weapon Skin - Won by Foofaraw Foofaraw (9 entries)
  • PC/Xbox PC/Xbox: Minion Masters: Void’s Onslaught DLC - Won by kinezu kinezu (4 entries)

Sevacro

Oct 4, 2019
Some memorable quotes from The Matrix

You get used to it. I don't even see the loss. All I see is better head, luck head, next head, time.

Word of advice, you see a GiftBot giveaway with check boxes instead of radio buttons, you do what we do. Check. You check your ass off.

Come on, stop trying to win things and win things

Mr. Underposterson, you look surprised to lose. Again.

I participated in two giveaways. My victories are coming down now.
No, lieutenant, you have already lost.
this is awesome

2 gifts from Axisofweevils

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Axisofweevils Axisofweevils!

Axisofweevils said:
back with better games.
guaranteed bad rats free.

• Steam Steam: Everything (the game, not literally everything) - Won by GoldenCat GoldenCat (45 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Thomas Was Alone - Won by deadlinezombie deadlinezombie (12 entries)

1 gift from voodoo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from voodoo!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Thomas Was Alone - Won by Aeleus Aeleus (14 entries)

1 gift from Dingotech

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dingotech Dingotech!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Dingotech said:
Time to finally give away something after a couple of wins. Thanks to everybody who is giving keys away. :D

MadnB

Oct 25, 2017
-The original Homer gif was 4 frames and Giftbot's is 25 (but I limit it to 24). So I duplicated the Homer layers 6 times to equal Giftbot's and then played with there timing to approximate the original Simpson's clip.
-At the beginning of the last Giveaway thread I used an online tool (which I can't seem to remember) to extract the frames from the Giftbot animated .png.
-I put all the Giftbot frames in a folder and distort/ warped them to the right perspective.
-I erased Homer's face and enough of the blue background to show the Giftbot layers placed underneath.
-The bottom layer is the blue sky and a layer above that is a redrawn back of the crown and his body.
-Then frame by frame I moved the Giftbot and redrawn layer to move with Homer's animation.
-I merged everything into 24 distinct layers and went in, fixing and redrawing anything wrong (like clipping).

Clip Studio Paint can do animated PNGs (APNG) and they turn out smoother. Just now I think I figured out the timing to make it look better and I might try a better version later.

Wow, I didn't think editing gifs took this much work

Mr_Antimatter

Oct 28, 2017
Even though Serah and Noel are the "main" characters of 13-2, the whole trilogy is still about Lightning. Plus the cover with her and Caius looks much better than the one with Serah
300px-Final_Fantasy_XIII-2_cover.jpg

I enjoyed 13-3, but ymmv. It's pretty fun/interesting, but extremely flawed. The story is garbage (picks up a bit near the end) but the gameplay/music/character customization is great. The first main area "Luxerion" is pretty bad but the other ones are good.

I didn't have much issues with the timer but you have the PC version so you can just use cheatengine to pause/give yourself infinite time.

I remember the playtime on my save being exactly 40hrs and 5min when I unlocked the interesting part of the game lol

Only the last game in the trilogy is actually about lightning.

FF13 is focused on Vanille and Fang, as they are the cause of the entire events.

FF13-2 focuses on Sara and Noel, light only appears for a few scenes.