• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

artemis

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How dare you! We love you Giftbot - please don't listen to this awful person!
I hate this god damn robot, giving false hope to everybody.

tenor.gif

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
DudleySoft Thanks for the giveaway a few hours ago. I know it's not your fault the keys are like this, but I'm torn when the prizes are like 5 games in 1. If I only want 1 from the list, I feel guilty applying since someone else may want 3, 4 or 5 of them.

DudleySoft

Oct 29, 2017
DudleySoft Thanks for the giveaway a few hours ago. I know it's not your fault the keys are like this, but I'm torn when the prizes are like 5 games in 1. If I only want 1 from the list, I feel guilty applying since someone else may want 3, 4 or 5 of them.
I know, it's a pain with those early humble bundles, I had the same issue with the original bundle owning some of those games already, at least you can redeem the key even if you own half of them, though I preferred it when they started splitting them into individual keys, makes it easy to ignore the ones you've already got, and to give those away too!

Anyway don't feel too guilty, these games have been around for a long time and I've seen most of those games appear here and the previous thread mutliple times already.

Im a bit surprised to see Humble Bundle #3 is the most popular, guess it's probably VVVVVV that's the star of that one.

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
The secret is to enter a giveaway 3 seconds before it's no longer open.

Don't you believe it

6 gifts from Mr_Antimatter

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 6 gifts from Mr_Antimatter Mr_Antimatter!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mr_Antimatter said:
Lets give away some more console games, shall we?

These are our awesome prizes:

• PS3 PS3: LOST PLANET 3 - Won by Violet Violet (49 entries)
  • PS3 PS3: Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix - Won by itspants1 itspants1 (45 entries)
  • PS3 PS3: Remember Me - Won by Strelok Strelok (41 entries)
  • PS3 PS3: Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack - Won by Diemza Diemza (48 entries)
  • PS3 PS3: Final Fight Double Impact - Won by Ryuun Ryuun (37 entries)
  • PS3 PS3: Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 - Won by GhoulOne GhoulOne (23 entries)

Mar 19, 2019
because there are actual people giving out games, and following the thread is the least you could do.
Yeah, but to be totally fair the majority of the thread isn't those people talking about the game they're giving away, but instead people who are excited for a current giveaway or upset about a finished one.

1 gift from Mitth'raw'nuruodo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Mitth'raw'nuruodo Mitth'raw'nuruodo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Mitth'raw'nuruodo said:
Found an old & unused The Witcher: Enhanced Edition code. According to the gog page it's still valid.

• GOG GOG: The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - Won by Cyberninja776 Cyberninja776 (35 entries)

Varth

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
Just learned about this thread. Felt a bit of an intruder entering the SamSho giveaway, but these days, even the simple feeling of looking forward to some innnocent raffle helps getting through the day.

blackrogue13

Nov 21, 2018
Just learned about this thread. Felt a bit of an intruder entering the SamSho giveaway, but these days, even the simple feeling of looking forward to some innnocent raffle helps getting through the day.

It's for any era user to enter for. Definitely not an intruder. But as you said about helps you getting through the day, if I win samsho I will pm to you. So your chances just got doubled.

1 gift from Velikost

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Velikost Velikost!

Velikost said:
Must be redeemed on the console, not on the Microsoft site

• Xbox One Xbox One: Gears of War 1 - Won by GHOSTDEATH GHOSTDEATH (22 entries)

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
Wow, the same person that won my bad rats giveaway won Everything too. I guess that says something.. lol
What are the chances

you must suffer the bad to experience the good... lol

Wait... does that mean Bad Rats is not included in Everything? What does that mean?

Does that make Bad Rats, like, the antimatter to Everything's matter? But I'm pretty sure antimatter counts as part of Everything, so that can't be it... So, is Bad Rats dark matter? Dark energy? Is it unobservable; not because it doesn't interact with Everything, but because no one wants to interact with it?

If Everything encompasses all that exists within the universe, does that mean Bad Rats is separate from our universe? Outside of it? Apart from it?

Is...

Is Bad Rats God?

giphy.gif

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone else on here just more waiting to find something they really want? I entered for a movie code (cause I love having a good selection of digital movies), and didn't win, but that's been about it.

1 gift from Equirah

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Equirah Equirah!

Equirah said:
I don' really play it, better if it goes to someone who'll use it

• Minion Masters Minion Masters: Haunting Hugger Card

Varth

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
It's for any era user to enter for. Definitely not an intruder. But as you said about helps you getting through the day, if I win samsho I will pm to you. So your chances just got doubled.

:D Very moved but really, no. It's more about the thrill of the raffle right now. As I said, need every help to take my mind off a large amount of pickles.
Of course, nice gestures as yours help a great deal, too. So it seems like I already got something from this raffle.

1 gift from Inapplicable

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Faith Faith!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Faith said:
Hi, I'm reposting the Black Ops Pass + Pro edition digital content codes as the winner from the last time it was up was from the USA and PSN codes are region locked. These are UK codes, I'm unsure if they will work elsewhere in the EU(sorry for being stupid :()

• PlayStation 4 (UK) PlayStation 4 (UK): CoD Black Ops 4 Black Ops Pass + Pro Edition DLC - Won by MikePT MikePT (66 entries)