• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you Cerium to getting more people the opportunity to play Sam Sho, it's really a great game.

3 gifts from tauke

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from tauke tauke!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

tauke said:
More Humble Bundle Steam keys. I can't guarantee if the key is working as Steam will not indicate if the key has been used. So apology in advance if the keys are not working!

(and please don't make query for the CD key so I'm not flooded with Steam Support automated emails)

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Alan Wake Collector's Edition Steam Key
  • Steam Steam: Alan Wake's American Nightmare Steam Key
  • Steam Steam: Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY (1 entry)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Steps:
1: Download Minion Masters for free on PC or Xbox One here.
2: Start the game and get to lvl 7 (it's quick!)
3: Open the shop, enter your code and keep your DLC forever!
NOTE: Only claimable on one platform (PC or Xbox One)

• PC or Xbox One PC or Xbox One: Minion Masters: Void’s Onslaught DLC

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
Why there are PS4 eu giveways with codes tha work on all EU accounts and some labeled UK? Does that mean it oly works with UK accounts?

3 gifts from tauke

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from tauke tauke!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

tauke said:
Woops I can cross check my Steam's activation licenses date with what I have on Humble Bundle. Apology for my previous giveaway and this time I've done my due diligence in verifying this keys!

• Steam Steam: Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™ - Won by Cloudst69 Cloudst69 (8 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Fez - Won by KiLAM KiLAM (4 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light - Won by Grym Grym (6 entries)

1 gift from Diemza

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Diemza Diemza!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Ps3 Ps3: Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack - Won by Zolbrod Zolbrod (36 entries)

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
Can those be used anywhere now?
No they are useless and would only be used for trolling/griefing. The giver would be getting into givers only/pay it forward giveaways and people that get tricked into winning them get locked out of some other giveaways for nothing.
This is not the first time the same person posts about it and they know the keys are useless.
Ha ha, funny joke.

5 gifts from RRW

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from RRW RRW!

RRW said:
some leftover key. have fun with the game

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Super Meat Boy - Won by Luke88 Luke88 (3 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Guacamelee! Gold Edition - Won by Raysoul Raysoul (4 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Day of the Tentacle - Won by maverick261 (11 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Chroma Squad - Won by Deleted member 721 (6 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: AI War: Fleet Command - Won by DDayton DDayton (4 entries)

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
I thought we were cool again giftbot...?
IiLKqvC.gif

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
Pargon Pargon Tier Magormor Santak Pargon!
Perfection. This summon saps my sanity with its wondrous brilliance!
Yeah, but to be totally fair the majority of the thread isn't those people talking about the game they're giving away, but instead people who are excited for a current giveaway or upset about a finished one.
I rather do enjoy some of the other discussion present as it shows up, though I understand what you're saying.
:D Very moved but really, no. It's more about the thrill of the raffle right now. As I said, need every help to take my mind off a large amount of pickles.
Of course, nice gestures as yours help a great deal, too. So it seems like I already got something from this raffle.
Hey, whatever is going on, I hope it gets better real soon, and I'm glad this thread is able to help you get through the day even just a little easier. Hang in there; you've got people here for you.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

Anonymous said:
1. DISCLAIMER: The game has recently become free-to-play. So know that you don't have to enter this giveaway to play the game.

2. This key is not available in the countries listed below. If the gift recipient is located in one of these countries, they may not be able to redeem the key.

• AM
  • AR
  • AZ
  • BO
  • BR
  • BS
  • BY
  • BZ
  • CL
  • CO
  • CR
  • EC
  • GE
  • GF
  • GT
  • GY
  • HN
  • KG
  • KZ
  • MD
  • NI
  • PA
  • PE
  • PY
  • RU
  • SR
  • SV
  • TJ
  • TM
  • UA
  • UY
  • UZ
  • VE

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
Any more BLNT Blowin and my notifications will overflow which means I need to enter two giveaways. One I don't care about and one I do. So then I'll lose the former and win the latter by default. It's simple geography. Buy my book.

DDayton

Oct 27, 2017
Can those be used anywhere now?

I don't believe so. I'm just sick of seeing them in my Humble Bundle...

No they are useless and would only be used for trolling/griefing. The giver would be getting into givers only/pay it forward giveaways and people that get tricked into winning them get locked out of some other giveaways for nothing.
This is not the first time the same person posts about it and they know the keys are useless.
Ha ha, funny joke.

Eh -- I'm just annoyed that they are sitting in my Humble pile.

I mean, there is a less-than-0% chance they'd be useful some year. Maybe. I mean, anything's TECHNICALLY possible... cough. Cough cough.

(Stupid useless keys)

I mean, I could always give away some stuff that current's available, but...

Last edited:
3 gifts from DDayton

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from DDayton DDayton!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

DDayton said:
Time to clear out a few more old, stuffy keys! These should all work quite well, although all the "key revocations" from old dusty bundles worry me.

No Desura keys here. Sadly.

• Steam Steam: Timberman - Won by Cloud_Strife Cloud_Strife (37 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race - Won by Discokuningas Discokuningas (33 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Kiln (Prototype) [From Amnesia Fortnight 2017] - Won by m_anger m_anger (24 entries)

1 gift from Cerium

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Cerium Cerium!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Cerium said:
Another day, another raffle for Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition! Thanks again to SNK.

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Samurai Shodown - Deluxe Edition - Won by Fularu Fularu (350 entries)