• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
One of the Amazon US gift cards I gave away earlier in this thread hasn't been redeemed, so I'm posting it here for somebody to get:
[Hidden content]
Aaaaah I was busy playing AI Somnium Files & hitting a big twist that I didn't check the thread in time. Ah well, still super cool of you to do that.

Oct 27, 2017
I won a Metal Slug game from MikeHattsu. Thank you.
40c.gif

Valcrist

Tic-Tac-Toe Champion
Oct 25, 2017
I may never win but that's okay because I'm gonna be busy with Trails of Cold Steel III for weeks.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I feel like there a fair few of us only entering the Switch stuff and not getting anything, so I would say you're pretty lucky!

Yeah the chances of actually winning console giveaways are low because they're far and few between with lots of entries. Anyone who wins them are super lucky. :)

1 gift from tauke

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from tauke tauke!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

tauke said:
Tauke Was Alone. This will be a lightning raffle so enjoy!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Thomas Was Alone - Won by ba2 ba2 (2 entries)

1 gift from ba2

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ba2 ba2!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ba2 said:
Hey Guys. I'm new here and it's my welcome giveaway. Cheers!

[Key is old, should work, but no guarantees.]

• Steam Steam: Guns of Icarus Alliance - Won by MrWindUpBird MrWindUpBird (23 entries)

3 gifts from ffvorax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from ffvorax ffvorax!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ffvorax said:
First time Giveaway, I hope it works! :)
Will do more in the future, I have some interesting games keys to share!
Good Luck to Everyone!

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Lol I made a mistake and put the code for the third game instead of the game title... I hope they fix it quickly... or if someone get it just please write it in the thread so we know its not eligible anymore. :P
The game is: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I feel like the winner of Steam: K5VEL-MQ9VE-XXXX is going to be disappointed

(Code edited in case it's fixed in a hurry)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Lol I made a mistake and put the code for the third game instead of the game title... I hope they fix it quickly... or if someone get it just please write it in the thread so we know its not eligible anymore. :P
The game is: Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
I went for it but it was already taken.

1 gift from ba2

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ba2 ba2!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ba2 said:
GoGo Bundle key - should work, but no guarantees.

• Steam Steam: Solenars Edge Rebirth - Won by toneroni toneroni (31 entries)

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
Hey Guys. Quick question - In this topic we can giveaway any kind of keys, e.g. in-game keys or DLCs, right?