• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
indivisibleopening.gif

1 gift from Samaritan

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Samaritan Samaritan!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan said:

These are our awesome prizes:

Eternal Song

Oct 31, 2017
I'd just like to direct some more attention to laoni. Now she's giving away Monster Hunter World, too. I haven't won any of your giveaways, but I'd like to again say thank you for your generosity. Gift Goddess.
She certainly does deserve all the recognition she can get for the prizes she unleashes upon the world.
She deserve a tag! Maybe, "Gift Goddess" like you said lol.
The tag is already claimed as "Final Fantasy Queen," but we could consider appending that to it.
Final Fantasy Queen, Gift Goddess?

Samaritan, you're going too fast. Slow down.
Well, you don't have to, but you're approaching a breakneck speed.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
That feeling when you see a game being teased that you want to win but then remember there's a 95% chance it's for Steam.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
1 gift from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from laoni laoni!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:

Pineapple

One Winged Slayer
Mar 26, 2019
USA
That feeling when you see a game being teased that you want to win but then remember there's a 95% chance it's for Steam.
I know that feeling too well lol

Then the few Switch giveaways that do happen are for games I own. I guess I gotta stop buying things to have a chance to lose at winning them

Dream_Journey

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, Delphine gonna be lose again, it's slowly started to painful to watch that. xD

And wow Samaritan, your tag must be the Gift God! :D

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
why is monster hunter junior restricted? i wanted that game for so long but my broke ass can't afford it. its not a guaranteed win but let a man dream. :(

I was asleep for this, but I'll let you know my thoughts behind it. Back when Era was first made there was a tiny window of glitch. At this time, account registration was being done in waves, and with codes distributed through known people on Discords. Account registration opened, and didn't require a non-free email, people could sign up with anything.

So a lot of people did. There were a lot of eyes on Era during this period, and this glitch did not go unnoticed. A lot of burners were made here, burners still used to this day for people to troll, to express bannable opinions, or to try and derail or hurt threads.

The games I've given away, most have been pretty pricy. And the one thing I really don't want is one of these burner accounts picking up the game, and then reselling it, and really the only way I can do that is junior restriction. I'm sorry it does lock out legitimate newbies, but, it's alas, the best solution I got :(

1 gift from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

laoni said:

• Steam Steam: Life is Strange: Before the Storm - Won by Dazraell Dazraell (203 entries)

1 gift from laoni

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

laoni said:

• Steam Steam: Life is Strange - Won by Alvis Alvis (87 entries)

Allyougame

Oct 25, 2017
Great to see the new thread going strong as the old one, especially thanks to the generous individuals involved.

Meleina

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, lots of awesome giveaways popping up! A big thank you to everyone who is putting up games here!

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Meleina Meleina!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Meleina said:
Really enjoyed Downwell and thought someone else could as well. Good luck!

• Nintendo Switch (North America) Nintendo Switch (North America): Downwell - Won by Vic_Viper Vic_Viper (56 entries)

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Last edited: