• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
laoni is a noob, there I said it!

Now when I win the Outer Worlds he's going to have to gift the game to someone who called him a noob :D

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
Uh, ok...

P98b19T.jpg

1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: The Norwood Suite - Won by Indelible Indelible (51 entries)

3 gifts from PlayerC90

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from PC90 PC90!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Trillion: God of Destruction - Won by Rosebud Rosebud (56 entries)
  • Steam Steam: The Stanley Parable - Won by Ryu Ryu (70 entries)
  • Steam Steam: YUMENIKKI -DREAM DIARY- - Won by BPHusker BPHusker (71 entries)

HeroShiroGyro

Dec 12, 2017
Alright y'all, back with a NA PS4 code for MediEvil. DM me with the scariest sound/aural moment you've heard in a game. Will randomly choose a winner tomorrow around this time. Thanks!

GiftBot Maintenance Update
OP
OP
Cerium

Cerium

The Former
Oct 23, 2017
Information
Hello everyone, we have a maintenance update for GiftBot today:
  • Era Clear gifting via GiftBot should now work correctly with all payment methods
  • Era Clear GiftBot giveaways are now linked to payment status – reversing a payment will automatically cancel the giveaway, and reinstating the payment will uncancel it
We've also improved the coding behind the "Enter Giveaway" button. Besides some unseen upgrades to the logic, the button will now appear when:
  • You are a registered member
  • It isn't your own giveaway
  • The giveaway hasn't been cancelled
  • The giveaway hasn't ended with no prizes left
In all other cases (such as when a user-set restriction affects your eligibility) you will still be able to see and click the button, but it will spit out the old messages explaining why you can't enter.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Information
Hello everyone, we have a maintenance update for GiftBot today:
  • Era Clear gifting via GiftBot should now work correctly with all payment methods
  • Era Clear GiftBot giveaways are now linked to payment status – reversing a payment will automatically cancel the giveaway, and reinstating the payment will uncancel it
We've also improved the coding behind the "Enter Giveaway" button. Besides some unseen upgrades to the logic, the button will now appear when:
  • You are a registered member
  • It isn't your own giveaway
  • The giveaway hasn't been cancelled
  • The giveaway hasn't ended with no prizes left
In all other cases (such as when a user-set restriction affects your eligibility) you will still be able to see and click the button, but it will spit out the old messages explaining why you can't enter.
Great changes as always, thanks for all your hard work! Reverting the button back to its old behavior was definitely the right move I think. :)

1 gift from Devin

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Deleted member 13148!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 13148 said:
Mystery game from Green Man Gaming. It's something already in my library, but I have no idea what it is.

• Steam Steam: GMG Mystery Game - Won by Khilandros Khilandros (31 entries)

2 gifts from InRainbows

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Deleted member 22750!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Deleted member 22750 said:
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months

2 free codes for 3 months of Xbox live and Game Pass for 3 months.

• Xbox One Xbox One: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months - Won by Chestbridge Chestbridge (16 entries)
  • Xbox One Xbox One: Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 3 months - Won by Smurf Smurf (16 entries)

1 gift from Delroy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delroy Delroy!

Delroy said:
Had a lot of fun with this one despite it kicking my butt!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: VVVVVV - Won by ahbs22 ahbs22 (22 entries)

Mexen

Oct 26, 2017
1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

• Steam Steam: Fortune-499 - Won by Velikost Velikost (39 entries)

1 gift from Catshade

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Catshade Catshade!

This is a two-day raffle that will expire in 48 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Catshade said:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Throne of Lies® The Online Game of Deceit - Won by Nerdkiller Nerdkiller (59 entries)