• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tailzo

Oct 27, 2017
How are you guys buying Steam codes that you can give without having buying as a gift, then having to select a friend as the one recieving the gift?

3 gifts from Flambe

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from Flambe Flambe!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Flambe said:
Last giveaway before work, good luck all =]

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Project CARS 2 - Won by lucas lucas (59 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Kerbal Space Program - Won by Toast Toast (55 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Mafia III - Won by voodoo (52 entries)

1 gift from Nerdkiller

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nerdkiller Nerdkiller!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nerdkiller said:
I never realised that I had a whole slew of games I had yet to redeem from the Humble Freedom Bundle. Since I already have both System Shocks, I thought I'd give this one away.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: System Shock Pack - Won by Strelok Strelok (134 entries)

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I can see that being a good test print. People also make little dragon figures to hold their dice, and you might be able to find something for that.
I actually thought you wanted to print your players' characters, which is why I wasn't sure if they would be custom. Another possibility is to print out parts of models (or chop up printed models) and assemble the character from those, using modeling putty to fill in the cracks.

If it's the Lurker restriction, which it seems like it is, than yes, it is just five posts in the thread.

Ooh I'll have to look at those little figures. I'm already a dice dragon so it'll only be fitting haha.

I'm actually going to do some of that too, but some of my players already have minis, and some of my players are 2d artists, and prefer just using a 2d standee with their own art. My boyfriend has a Loxodon though so finding a mini for him has and will be tough. Heroforge do Elephant people now though, so he'll probably dick around with that, come up with something he likes, and then have us do a bit of editing to make it exact.

PonsArak

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks Anonymous benefactor for 11-11 memories untold, the graphic style is really interesting looking!

1 gift from Delroy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delroy Delroy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Sniper Elite V2 - Won by Amir Amir (37 entries)

1 gift from Velikost

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Velikost Velikost!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Guacamelee! Gold Edition - Won by Silence_and_I Silence_and_I (6 entries)

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious, do any of you guys just.. let the message notifications stack up?

I had up to 50 at one point before I bothered.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Sometimes people quote me so I don't do that

Otherwise I would have a trophy of hundreds I would show off at every opportunity

If I remember right looking up the post that quoted you removes the notification, so I'd use that to gather my hoard of 'BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME" notifications

And my posts aren't significant enough to be quoted anyway

Sep 27, 2019
You really have to stay on top of this thread, huh? I don't check it for almost a day and missed out on multiple giveaways...

MotiD

Oct 26, 2017
I wish there a counter to see how many giveaway I didn't win. It must a lot.
I will one, one day!

Varth

Banned
Mar 9, 2018
I think early accounts don't have the "junior" status, since when the site began, everyone would have been juniors and unable to make threads.
The junior status shows up in the profile, right? I think I have all the requirements for entering Cod but I'm still bounced at the door :(

Maybe it takes a while to register the 100msg? Or is it a manual approbation process?

Edit: NP, managed to enter. Maybe it's just not immediate. Thank you Xillyriax!

Last edited: