• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Miaus

Jan 28, 2018
I don't have an Xbox or am interested in Star Wars but I hope that someone that actually is wins the game, thanks for the giveaways like always.

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Oh no, looks like I've made a mistake by not wanting to spam up the thread.
So, um... did you ever hear the parable of Wanda the Generous?

1 gift from Skelatix

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Skelatix Skelatix!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Skelatix said:
Free month of Humble Monthly to new subscribers (hasn't subscribed to Humble Monthly in past).
Games you get upfront:
Yakuza Kiwami
Soulcalibur VI
My Time At Portia

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: Free Month of Humble Monthly (New Subs Only) - Won by Impudent Dog Impudent Dog (182 entries)

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
I actually managed to win something in the old thread but this thread... but this time giftbot has no mercy whatsoever.
5jLhQWP.gif

1 gift from Wanda

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Wanda Wanda!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wanda said:
Here's a great indie game to show my thanks!

These are our awesome prizes:

• Nintendo Switch (Everywhere) Nintendo Switch (Everywhere): Hollow Knight - Won by MikePT MikePT (142 entries)

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018
Does this thread also talk about free games on store fronts like the last thread or no?

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Does this thread also talk about free games on store fronts like the last thread or no?
www.resetera.com

PSA Thread of "Add this game to your account now and keep it forever" OT

This thread is EXCLUSIVELY for discussing free games that are being notified through this thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/add-these-games-to-your-account-keep-them-forever-notifications-only.530086/ You may notice games were being notified here until around page 180, when the split...

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018

Deleted member 58961

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 2, 2019
Managed too be too busy a while and yet the generosity just keeps happening.

I don't suppose people got tired of recent humble dupes?

CheapJi

Apr 24, 2018
that humble monthly bundle seems mighty awesome.
thank you for putting it up for a giveaway!