• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
Oh lurker status still a thing. Thought had posted enough in here already so sorry if this is a double post!

1 gift from MrT

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from MrT MrT!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

MrT said:
It's not much, but it was sitting around in my inbox not getting used

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox One Xbox One: Monkey Business Devil Breaker skin for Nero - DMC5 - Won by MXAGhost MXAGhost (11 entries)

natjjohn

Oct 25, 2017
XdlCsn023ZPBrxnfr4F7xjzghdrp4ypyLf6tAj9_Glc.gif

Xshade90

Nov 2, 2017
So, what's the rule behind no lurker again? Pretty sure I've been posting more than 5 times and I still can't enter no lurkers giveaway.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
Seems I gotta postfarm to be able to join some of these new giveaways, really hyped to see star wars up here though

2 gifts from ffvorax

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from ffvorax ffvorax!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ffvorax said:
Some Star Wars love here! May the luck be with you! :)

More coming next week if I have time!

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II (Classic, 2005) - Won by Dazraell Dazraell (27 entries)
  • Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Star Wars™: Dark Forces - Won by Deleted member 21220 (35 entries)

Bomblord

Self-requested ban
Banned
Jan 11, 2018
I'm just kind of... pre-emptively posting here in the hopes that a game I'm interested may be posted in the future. Howdy do

1 gift from Delroy

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Delroy Delroy!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Delroy said:
Paying it forward. Hollow Knight is amazing.

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Hollow Knight - Won by Bleu Bleu (109 entries)

Flipyap

Oct 25, 2017
Why? It's intended for Community threads. If anything I would make it bigger or not retroactive
Sure, it just would be nice if GiftBot could make an exception for this thread. It's a hassle to try and keep up with it when it will always be full of filler posts. I find myself missing the slower pace of the vintage gift robot thread.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017
Sure, it just would be nice if GiftBot could make an exception for this thread. It's a hassle to try and keep up with it when it will always be full of filler posts. I find myself missing the slower pace of the vintage gift robot thread.

Because it just leads to people posting just because they need to get to 5 posts and not because they have anything they want to say. Let the discussion be natural.

That's the responsibility of people creating the GA, it's been said by mods repeatedly that the rule is not intended for this thread and should be avoided if possible. I also don't think it would be hard at all to ignore this thread in the Giftbot backend

2 gifts from Wanda

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Wanda Wanda!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Wanda said:
Some classic Star Wars games!

• Steam Steam: Star Wars Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast™ - Won by Csr Csr (52 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy - Won by Amir Amir (57 entries)

Bloodarmz

Jul 11, 2018
Wanda is killing it with these Star Wars giveaways!

Sidenote: A lot of these giveaways of older PC games had made me realise I missed those classics from the 90s and before, I should go make a list and add to the backlog.

Madjoki

Oct 25, 2017
That's the responsibility of people creating the GA, it's been said by mods repeatedly that the rule is not intended for this thread and should be avoided if possible. I also don't think it would be hard at all to ignore this thread in the Giftbot backend

Or just hide the option if thread field has "giftbot"...

1 gift from Ringten

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Ringten Ringten!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Ringten said:
Hey! I know it's not much but hope someone likes it. Happened to have an extra pre-order bonus code for DS (avatar, dynamic theme, gold pack)

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): Death stranding pre-order bonuses - Won by m_anger m_anger (11 entries)

Arukado

Oct 27, 2017
I'm waiting for that death stranding preorder raffle to end so i can start the game.

EDIT: And of course, i didn't win. Oh well, at least i can start now.

Burai

Oct 27, 2017
Because it just leads to people posting just because they need to get to 5 posts and not because they have anything they want to say. Let the discussion be natural.

This thread was built on a foundation of shitposts. I shitposted, my children will shitpost and I dream of the day my grandchildren will shitpost in this thread. And we'll all sit around the fire spinning yarns of the many times we prayed to the Giftbot, the clouds parted and he whispered "better luck next time."

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
I'm waiting for that death stranding preorder raffle to end so i can start the game.

EDIT: And of course, i didn't win. Oh well, at least i can start now.

Haha sorry, wish I had another one to give. Used one myself, even though I don't have the game :p

Holy hell totally missed this giveaway, not even the chance to enter it. EDIT: Lol, only now I read it was the pre-order bonus.

I wish! Don't have the game myself. Didn't seem smtin I would enjoy that much gameplay wise. But down the line I'll be sure to try it...

Wow, thanks for the prize Ringten!

Welcome! I really like the avatar! Changed mine from Neo Cortex to this

1 gift from Akita One

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Akita One Akita One!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: $20 Steam Code - Won by Varth Varth (132 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
All this Star Wars love has me wanting to revisit my old Star Wars titles. So awesome of the givers / donators so that many that may have missed out on previous Star Wars titles can experience them.

1 gift from Kifimbo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kifimbo Kifimbo!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kifimbo said:
This is apparently gone from the store. It's the game, not the TV show.

• Steam Steam: The Walking Dead: Season 1 - Won by patientx patientx (33 entries)