• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Love to see all the generosity here, very cool. Havent had any luck with gift bot tho yet lol

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
I actually managed to win something in the old thread but this thread... but this time giftbot has no mercy whatsoever.
5jLhQWP.gif
That gif is awesome... and depressing.

Vivian-Pogo

Jan 9, 2018
Dang I just completely missed the lurker version of Star Wars. And now I need to unlurk with 3 more posts after this for that Steam moolah.

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
yo i really i appreciate this lol

i literally started this game this morning, the writing is absolutely sublime so far, i haven't seen something like this since planescape torment
It really does remind you of Planescape Torment!
They writing is just so refreshing, I must admit some of the terms and lore went over my head while others were nice tongue in cheeks references to the real world locations.

Axisofweevils

Oct 25, 2017
To the anonymous gifter in the previous thread I won a 10% off Nintendo UK Store code from, thanks again! I just used it to buy Pokemon Sword!

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
It really does remind you of Planescape Torment!
They writing is just so refreshing, I must admit some of the terms and lore went over my head while others were nice tongue in cheeks references to the real world locations.
it is amazing

i love how every character got depths, TONS of dialogue choices, plus i can somewhat relate too much to the MC lol i actually feel like i m playing myself sometimes

Skelatix

Oct 28, 2017
South Africa
it is amazing

i love how every character got depths, TONS of dialogue choices, plus i can somewhat relate too much to the MC lol i actually feel like i m playing myself sometimes
Yeah the dialogue options and ways to approach each problem is a nice change of pace. Friend started playing it couple days after me and trying to compare notes on how he handled certain things were hilarious. I was running around as the smartest most fragile man, that died in a staring contest with a light bulb. He created a strongman that believed in paranormal.

Mezati99

Banned
Feb 6, 2019
Planet Earth
Yeah the dialogue options and ways to approach each problem is a nice change of pace. Friend started playing it couple days after me and trying to compare notes on how he handled certain things were hilarious. I was running around as the smartest most fragile man, that died in a staring contest with a light bulb. He created a strongman that believed in paranormal.

awesome, i am going the Hobocop root lol

Suedemaker

Linked the Fire
Jun 4, 2019
I haven't watched the prequel trilogy since they were in theaters.....this is some DBZ level shit.

Ugh

1 gift from Dazraell

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Dazraell Dazraell!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes: